• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

View attachment 13236 Well, yeah, me too. Hope I can figure out which end to light. Nice selection Michael, thank you. The RomaCraft is going to soooo good. Interesting though, three sticks I don't know, plus the secret stick. This is going to be an outstanding week.
The one looks like a Mode. Tasty sucker, IMHO.

Thanks, Ed. Who wants it next??

4D65EE3B-6A95-4044-A351-2391AF9328FD.jpg

This looks like a lot of fun and I'd love to play if I'm eligible.

I realize I've been a lurker for most of my recent time here but didn't seen any participation requirements listed above so I figured I'd give it a shot.

This looks like a lot of fun and I'd love to play if I'm eligible.

I realize I've been a lurker for most of my recent time here but didn't seen any participation requirements listed above so I figured I'd give it a shot.

As far as I'm concerned its yours provided you know all the requirements of the pass! If you're all good on how it works shoot me a PM with your address and I'll get something out lastest beginning of next week.

New player! Excellent!! You'll love it as it's great fun.

Nice to see some new blood in this pass. If it wasn't bad form, I'd be taking every other pass. Just a great way to enjoy a cigar.

I'll jump in as soon as my schedule settles down. Right now I'm scheduled to be out of town for work every week through mid-September.

USPS comes through in fiiiiiine style once again. :rolleyes: Hoping everything makes it in one piece.

Wasn't too bad considering I've had boxes disappear between Dallas and Houston for 2 weeks. ;)

BUMP!! Who wants some??

My blind cigar has been resting well and is ready to burn any day now!