• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Rod said:

You know, if you don't know how this works, or you can't keep up with what's going on because you need to wait for "things to settle down", then don't sign up! Now, you need to get your shit together and keep up with these PIF's you've committed to and keep them going!

Christo - please remove yourself from this pass if you're not able to commit. 

He also has the PIF as well!

These have really been lagging for the past 2 years or so it seems.  I wonder if anything can be done?  Its sad.  These are great little fun passes.

Tall Paul said:

Christo, did you receive the package? Tracking shows it was delivered last week.

I did, I have been completely out of touch the past couple weeks as they've been pretty hectic - back now and can tell you that the un-marked cigar looks pretty damn tasty - even unique. 

med_gallery_13109_1753_16341.jpg

You have had this for over 2 months and never bumped it once or asked "who wants some"! This is a big part of this pass, you need to keep it moving!

Paul

Christo I will take the pass Ship it to me!

Christo get a move on!!! 30 days for things to "settle down" and now no response to either the blind review or PIF, and no review after well over 2 months of receiving the blind review???

Tall Paul said:

I am pretty sure we are being ignored!

Last Active Yesterday, 12:36 AM

Sadly, it looks like you're right Paul.

It's really starting to piss me off!

Don't make Tall Paul angry...you wouldn't like him when he's angry... :0

Unless there's a better excuse than "I've been busy" this sounds like a banning offence to  me. :angry:

Sadly no response from PM I sent either. I was telling CJ I thought this could happen when I noticed both PIF and Blind Review ended up with the same person. He has been logged on, so no excuses in my opinion.

Rod???

Same as PIF, give me the next address and I'll send. If you're still interested in review then that will follow. 

Christo said:
Same as PIF, give me the next address and I'll send. If you're still interested in review then that will follow. 
Answer your GOD DAMN PM's!

Guys I've been following this from afar and I'll offer to get this over with. Who wants it ?

louich said:
Guys I've been following this from afar and I'll offer to get this over with. Who wants it ?
Louich you are alive! I was just thinking about that crazy Canadian. Nice work picking this up Louich!

Giving back to our wonderful coomunity is a honor guys. I'm on vacation Paul hence me not whoribg the forum the past week. ;-)

So who want some ? (and you bwtter be posting the review ! Lol)

As the saying says (okay I modded it a bit) : When it comes to keeping your word, if you snooze you loose.

Christo said:

Seems to me that a public explanation is in order.  This doesn't fly as far as making it right.