• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Reviews

Ok, I am waaaay late on doing my blind review. tkoepp sent this stick and a new release Gurkha. :thumbs:

Nice oily stick, about 6" long, with good construction. No major veins, also not much of a smell. I sliced it with my Palio, and did the pre-light draw, which was just right.

DSC_0344.jpg

DSC_0345.jpg

Well, I didn't get much further than 1/2 way on it. Just absolutely no taste. At all. Thin amounts of smoke, pretty even burn, although I had to re-light it 2 times. Real flaky ash, too. Just no taste to it. Very bland.

It tasted like a fresh rolled Pepin I had once, it also reminded me of a JFR.

So, what was it??

Everyone else needs to catch up, *hint* *hint* bilder. :whistling:

I hope you kept the envelope, cause I forgot what I sent ya.

VERY Good Bro.... It was a JFR Maduro...

I had one of these recently and they turned bland.. although I remember the freshie was better..

So who's turn is it to ask the infamous question?

It's good to see this going again. Looks like winter is over!

See, now this is proof that if someone could figure out "Taste" they would be a billionaire.
I love all the Illusione Cigars. I find them very tasty, complex, med - full bodied.
And I think Dion hit the mark as I do indeed find them somewhat reminiscent of Nicaraguans of a long time ago.
Hell, Joya De Nic's used yo be my favorite smoke. They were awesome.

edited to add that this is one of my favorite smoke a few a day type cigars. They stay that fulfilling for me.