• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

blue dragons of corse :)

YOU ARE RIGHT! I THINK? WHAT WERE WE TALKIN' ABOUT ?? GOD I'M HUNGRY! HUUUM PEANUT BUTTER, FLUFF AND BANANA SANDWICH, HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM. DUUUUUUUUUUUDE! :p

Your hooked on the "Chronic" I bet you can feel your skin itchin right now huh :p

MILK FED HYDROPONIC! :0 NOT THAT I DO THAT ANYMORE :lookup:

ParaGod said:
I use to bring people like you into the hospital for OD on all sort of weird drugs. :p :sign:
You may have brought them in for other things, but never for MJ. Never hear of anyone ODing on smoke.

Joe , I got one word for ya, Kief :lookup: :0

Wascal said:
ParaGod said:
I use to bring people like you into the hospital for OD on all sort of weird drugs. :p :sign:
You may have brought them in for other things, but never for MJ. Never hear of anyone ODing on smoke.

Joe , I got one word for ya, Kief :lookup: :0
:D :D :D

Mel,

I've only heard about your dragons but if you don't mind smoking something else how about seeding a pass with some of your stock?

Chronic the hemp hog

Joey M, you too funny :D I am sitting with tears laughing so hard :0

BenjieV :D

Mel looking forward to having you around again. The Dragons are just a side benefit ..........

Welcome back brother!

yeah i might have to do a dragon pass this summer ive got some golden equador wrappers that are just heaven no blunt tho guys it ruins the tast of the cigar :) all the leaves i have on hand are at least 3 years old now smooooooth :)

Pull the trigger Mel :) :thumbs:

I've been sooo ready to torch this LOG I've been sitting on for 2 years waiting for that special occasion that I designated it for. This year may be in Corpus...but not till October.

Sign me up whenever your ready.

I may occasionally like the funny stuff, but I never make blunts. I agree about ruining a nice cigar. I like them separate and distinct.

man has i really been a year since my last post? i feel like im in a time warp lol anyone even remember me? got some new dragons that should be redey to go next month gonna auction some on yahoo so update me guys whats goin on?

Mel we couldn't forget you!

Who are you again? ;) :D

Keep us posted on the Dragons. After all I'v heard might have to buy a few to try. :thumbs:

Mel, great to see ya bro!! :)

I left the Blonde Dragon in your pass when I did my P&T cause I was such a Nube, I figured someone after me had more of a right to get it. I have been wanting to smoke a Dragon ever since. Some day I will,

or I will die trying :sign: