• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blue Rhino Lighters 25% OFF

viper139

The Bead Guy
Blue Rhino recently quit manufacturing lighters. I have a pretty good supply of most of the models but I have decided to get them out of the warehouse. So all Blue Rhino lighters are 25% OFF until I run out of them. They are a pretty good quality lighter so I don't think you will be disappointed.

Blue Rhino Lighters

I also carry the two NEW Stinky Ashtrays. They are about the same size as the original Stinky but the two new ones are powdercoated in either Black or Brown.

Stinky Ashtrays

Blue Rhino recently quit manufacturing lighters. I have a pretty good supply of most of the models but I have decided to get them out of the warehouse. So all Blue Rhino lighters are 25% OFF until I run out of them. They are a pretty good quality lighter so I don't think you will be disappointed.

Blue Rhino Lighters

I also carry the two NEW Stinky Ashtrays. They are about the same size as the original Stinky but the two new ones are powdercoated in either Black or Brown.

Stinky Ashtrays

Hey, glad to see you're back up.

Did you ever get a chance to answer the question someone had a while back?