• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blues Win Score with 15 seconds left

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
Weird game, I was watching it at the Elks lodge having a bourbon and a cigar. In the 3rd period my phone rings and it is my wife in some stress, she had been in a crash, some idiot ran into her car from the rear. So I left the Lodge and during the drive heard the Blues tie it up. At the crash scene one of officers had filled out some part of the report, emerged from his car and said the Blues won 3-2. They scored with 15 seconds left in the game. And I missed seeing the last two goals and celebrating with the guys. So I replayed it a bunch of times today.

Weird game, I was watching it at the Elks lodge having a bourbon and a cigar. In the 3rd period my phone rings and it is my wife in some stress, she had been in a crash, some idiot ran into her car from the rear. So I left the Lodge and during the drive heard the Blues tie it up. At the crash scene one of officers had filled out some part of the report, emerged from his car and said the Blues won 3-2. They scored with 15 seconds left in the game. And I missed seeing the last two goals and celebrating with the guys. So I replayed it a bunch of times today.

Hope the wife is ok.

Hope the wife is ok.

Thanks for the kind thought, yes she is fine, as it turns out it wasn’t a big hit, but it did shock her and the offending driver was a bit of a weirdo, that’s what had her nervous more than anything.

Thanks for the kind thought, yes she is fine, as it turns out it wasn’t a big hit, but it did shock her and the offending driver was a bit of a weirdo, that’s what had her nervous more than anything.

Glad she was ok, and glad you made it there to support her...

@golfgar glad it worked out and there are plenty of weirdos out there.
Indeed and he told her he was going to leave since there was no damage to his car, to which my wife replied "that's up to you but leaving the scene of an accident is going to create another whole level of problems for you as I already have your tag number". He stayed around needless to say.