• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BMW M5 Teaser...

...saw a new M5 at the local dealer when we were picking up the wife's new BMW (NOT an M5 I should point out.... :D ). That V10 just looks....awesome. Only took three sales persons and my wife to drag me out of it..... :p

Maybe one day.....B.B.S.

hmmm... pufile seems to be down atm... on the up side, you did tease the hell out of me... :D

*dreams of joining Club M one of these years...*

*wakes up in a puddle of drool*

*looks out the window at his Saturn*

Dammit!!!

I'd still rather have an AMG!

But I suppose if someone were giving it away...

Gonz said:

[snapback]202918[/snapback]​

I agree with that! Honestly, I've always wanted the MX-5 (yeah it's a mazda)

Gonz said:

[snapback]202918[/snapback]​

Now I can't say anything bad about a hand-crafted engine...

Damn your lusty gyrations!

$81,200 starting price. Woozah.

I'll stick to my 3-series, thank you very much.

I've read a bunch of articles recently about the new 3 series, and all the changes they've made. It looks really nice now, and if that car had been available last year when I bought my C class, I might have chosen differently.

Gonz said:
I've read a bunch of articles recently about the new 3 series, and all the changes they've made. It looks really nice now, and if that car had been available last year when I bought my C class, I might have chosen differently.
[snapback]203238[/snapback]​

Yeah at first I wasn't fond of the styling changes on the front end, but it does grow on you... I think a 330i would do the trick if I didn't have the $81k to splurge on a M5... which I don't... :angry2:

vewyphishy said:
$81,200 starting price. Woozah.

I'll stick to my 3-series, thank you very much.
[snapback]203237[/snapback]​

yep. i think the m3 looks better anyway.