• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Body Frozen In Ice

billbaker3

Got to love my city, people find a body frozen in ice and continue playing hockey.

Check it out.

Link

The picture was on the front page of the Detroit news. People have been going crazy about it on the radio all day.

I can kind of understand being afraid of calling it in while trespassing, but continuing your hockey game next to the body of a human being? That's just low.

thats very sad no one even cared about the body. People are so numb to death these days.

thats very sad no one even cared about the body. People are so numb to death these days.

Most people around here are used to crime in Detroit. I am not saying it is right though. Detroit needs new leadership and hopefully after all these scandals are done, they will have it.

well, i don't think all the blame can be put on the people. Heck, the cops didn't even care to show up. Crazy. What is happening in Detroit? Sheez.

People look at life as disposable. What a sad commentary about us as humans, that we care more about ourselves than making something right.

If his pockets had been above ice, they would have gone through them first, and then on to playing hockey.