• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOGO Deal on Cigar Caddies

LouieD

Is that a PSD4 you're holding?
Cheap Humidors has a Buy One Get One Free deal on Cigar Caddies ( 30 count not included).

Since Cigar Caddy has gone out of business, you might think about getting an extra one now.
Here is the link that describes the deal:

http://t.lt01.net/m/...KFXowUYMR5Cykgw

Regards All,
Lou

That's a good deal. I just got 2 - 5 count ($9.00 each) & 2 - 15 count ($13.00 each) from Cbid.

I give bomb's in caddies with 65% boveda packs. :love:

Thanks for sharing this for me bro! ;)

BTW, don't forget you have to write "Caddy Deal" in the comments section. This isn't built into the cart and the warehouse guys need a note so they know to toss one in.

Did ya like my movies references lol?

Got a couple 15 counts as well. I'm gonna fill one and mail it out to a friend that is getting married. We are heading to AZ for Brewers spring training in March. Should come in handy. Thanks.

I need two 15's for the Padron event at the Outlaw in May. No more baggies for me. Thanks, I truly appreciate the heads up.

Thanks for the notice, I grabbed another 15 count and picked up a 5 count. Pays to wait sometimes.

Thanks for the heads up, I've been looking for something small to send to by B-I-L to store a few smoked in MT.

Great tip! I've just had my little home-made jobber beat up on the last trip I took, so this is a great time for me to pick up a real one. Went for a pair of 15 counts.

Thanks for the heads up.

I have been wanting one for a while. Tupperware on the road is less than ideal. Just picked up 2 (10) capacity caddy's and some Boveda packs. :thumbs:

I got my two 15'ers in the mail on Friday. Thanks again to Lou for the heads up. Great deal.

Great heads up, Lou - I scored a couple of the 15's I'll gift my kid and a neighbor with. Scored a 30 for me for a little upcoming field trip.......
whistling.gif

....wonder how many #48's I can pile in this...??....
laugh.gif

Got my two 10 counts the other day. Pretty lackluster packaging but they made it alright.

Thanks again for the heads up and to CH for the good deal. I plan to give the extra to my B-I-L as a gift.

Got my two 10 counts the other day. Pretty lackluster packaging but they made it alright.
I got mine Friday (Awesome.). Two of them just dropped into a bag. Personally, I thought it was the right way to package them. It's proof of quality: If they can get through the USPS without any padding then they're rugged enough for me. If they really wanted to prove the point, they could've just slapped the shipping label right on the caddy. :)

I got mine Friday (Awesome.). Two of them just dropped into a bag. Personally, I thought it was the right way to package them. It's proof of quality: If they can get through the USPS without any padding then they're rugged enough for me. If they really wanted to prove the point, they could've just slapped the shipping label right on the caddy. :)

Hmmm..... Now that's an idea. I box and mail caddies several times a year. Next time, I'm going to tape the latches, put a label on the top and mail it. Should be interesting. :thumbs:

Yeah, but mine came in a box way too big for them. They bounced all they way up here to the arctic tundra. No question, the caddies can take the abuse but the bags got completely marked up and dinged in the process. Just looked a little tacky.

I just figured he could have put them in a slightly smaller box. Not that they needed to be encased in foam or anything.

I think Fedex delivered the package. Not sure if they're more or less abusive than USPS. :D