• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boli 2009 RE No2

LockOut

2009 Boli RE Germany

sorry no pictures.

I recently got a box of these in, and plan was to share one with Dball since hes the one that got me into the CC addiction. Brought the box over to his house since I know hes a fan of fun packaging. broke the seal on the box, and boy did the sticks look great in the speacial foil. However I pulled two out, and I swear they had been sitting in water the sticks were so wet. So smoknig attempt number one done. We stuck the sticks in a dry box and figured they'd be all set by the next night. On the bright side Dball shared a 98 lunch club with me that was great.

So the next night pull the sticks out, and they seem ok to smoke. I take one and Ball takes one. The sticks look fantastic, feel great. Cut and lit great. Predraw was a tad on the loose side, but just barley. It wound up smoknig great.

Location of the smoke. Dballs 14th floor balcony watching the rain, and playing scrabble (which he now has me addicted to also)

Drink - Peligrinos Sparking Water (if you havent tried smoking with a bottle of this try it, it cleans all the flavors out of your mouth with every sip, great for true tasting)

1/3 Consisted of the boli flavor with a ton of added citrus. I'm tlaking citrus explosion in my mouth. I loved this flavor. A nice dark collored ash held on for a good inch and a half 2 inches before falling on to the scrabble board in the middle of our game.

2/3 Consisited of the same floavors however the citrus mellowed out slightly. I also started to get a Chi Tea flavor with some spice to it. If you drink tea you know what I mean since it has that spicy citrusy flavor to it. Still a perfect burn on mine.

Side note- At some point in between these thirs I pulled the bands off. Normally we know the bnads can be a pain to get off. I swear these were the easiest bands to get off ever. Almost like they left a little pull tab. Dball said the same thing.

3/3- The stick started to loose it citrus flavor, pick up a small amonut of spice. However towards the end it started to get that fresh cuban twang to it that im sure everyone knowes. Still good flavors, just not the flavor explosion it was.

I let the stick go out with about an inch and a half left, it went out on its own, and I wasnt going to fight it. It lived a good life for a fresh stick.

Overall i had a great cigar for a fresh stick. Id rate it at a 90 or a 91. Deff going to get betetr with age I hope. However, DBall did not share the same smoking experience. Same cigar, however his was bland with no flavor the entire way through. I tried puffs off of his and he tried mine, if I didnt know what i was smoking I'd call them two different cigars, his being NC. It didnt have any of the citrus at all. It tastedl ike tobacco. It tasted like a cigar if you know what I mean, nothing speacial. I almost feel bad because every time me and Ball smoke he gets a garbage stick and I get a fantastic cigar if we smoke the same thing. So I am really hoping he got a dud and the rest of the box will be like the one I smoked and not vice versa.

Ps if anyone is curious. Ball won 287-247.