• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

bolis

x man

Well, i luv the true boli flave, lately i bin smokin
from a 10/99 box of RC"s, very mild for me, the flavor
is there, but i have to look for it. Anybody know if and
or when the old flave returned

08 has seen a comeback year for the BBF, BCE, and the BRC. So pick your size and enjoy.

I have been smoking BBFs and BRCs from 08 as well and they are very good imo..so i second the 08s.

I'm amazed that Greg hasn't chimed in on this one. I figured this was a topic right up his alley... Wish I could help, but I have yet to have a Boli. Maybe I should fire one of the couple in my humidor up. ;)

thats the spirit, i will look for some
Please use your shift key, and pay more attention to your grammar and punctuation.We insist on it. We aren't a bunch of kids. Most, if not all of us, are well educated adults. Believe me when I say, your time here will be more pleasant when you comply.

Doc.

Doc, i went to 3 colleges, no degree. I am 59, old and lazy.
Are u serious? I listen to violin music to relax, but i luv Clapton.
i paint abstracts, played trumpet for 10 yrs, on and on.

We're very serious. Just look around. No one is presently writing like you.

Doc.

BOLIS!! :D

I actually haven't had a lot of 08 Bolis, but been smoking 06 and 07 that are pretty darn good. I hear the 08 batch is smoking great.

I'm smoking out of a box of '99 Bolivar RC's and think they are fairly tasty. Will the '06-'08s be better when they are 10 years old? I'll let you know in 7-9 years.

'07 BCEs are excellent. The '08 BBFs are pretty good. '99 BCEs are hit and miss, but my box was a hit.

I have a box of Boli PC's from March of '08 that are smoking great right now. I want to keep some for a couple of years, but it's going to be tough. I can't imagine them tasting much better than they do right now.

'07 BCEs are excellent. The '08 BBFs are pretty good. '99 BCEs are hit and miss, but my box was a hit.

Damn sure were, one of the best Bolis I've ever smoked (and that's saying a lot :laugh: )!

I don't know if I'd prefer capslock or lazylock. Anywho, welcome, read the rules, you'll be glad you did! :) :thumbs:

I will abide. If i do slip up from time to time,
please excuse it to old timers disease.

We all slip up from time to time, x man. As long as you make an honest effort, that's all we ask.

59? An old-timer? Maybe you should go see a doctor, or hang-out with a different group of friends.

true that the 99 ce's were hit or miss, I smoked through a box of hits in 3 months though.