• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar 2009 LE Petite Belis

vortex

"A billion Eddie Barzoons jogging into the future
These were lackluster at first but are starting to show some nice flavor now. I smoked one this morning that was very enjoyable. Spicy with a sweetness they lacked at first. I figured(and hoped) this would happen but they improved more quickly than I thought possible. I smoked one a few weeks ago that was pretty good and this morning's was much better. I think these are spicier at lower RH but more complex at 65%.

If you have a box you were waiting on you may want to sample one now. Or not. :)

I completely agree. The distinct flavors are definitely complementing now and give it much more than the one dimensional profile they seemed to have OTT.
I wonder how they'll smoke with a few more years. :thumbs:

I completely agree. The distinct flavors are definitely complementing now and give it much more than the one dimensional profile they seemed to have OTT.

I had 2 around Christmas last year and they were terrible..maybe I should revisit.

The price on these went up with the improvement, too. I paid around $200 a year ago and now the cheapest I've seen is around $250.

I had 2 around Christmas last year and they were terrible..maybe I should revisit.

Revisit for sure, they are smoking great right now!

I enjoyed these cigars when I first smoked them in '09. I am glad to hear that BOTLs have generally had positive responses to them lately.

Cheers
Drew P

Reported...

Amy001 that is, sorry for the thread jack gentlemen, continue.

I'm dying to add couple of boxes of these my collection only I don't know any vendors who will sell unadulterate boxes to me. I'm in the USA and the only affordable vendors cut off the barcodes and serial numbers. I suppose I should just buy a box for myself to enjoy and forget about the future. --Jimmy

g3-eagle-176-electric-fishing-boat-2009.jpg

I enjoy a nice spot of fishing as well.

Jimmy, asking for CC vendors, both directly and indirectly, is forbidden here. Spend some time here, do a lot of reading and contribute when you can. You'd be amazed the kind of things that happen when people around here get to know you. Welcome to CP, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.