• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Colosales

nfulton

Has anyone tried this regional release? I am interested in hearing opinions on this one. I love the Bolivar marca as well as this size and I haven't found a single review. I think I saw that CA did one, but I tend to disagree with most of their reviews.

Anyone?

Last it was mentioned was in November or December. At the the agreement was just way too early to tell. Very young tobacco. Not very boli-like at that point. Having said that i'm sure in a few years they will come around. Definitely not something you get to smoke now.

That's the answer I was looking for. I wanted to grab something I know won't be around in five years and these seemed to be a perfect fit. I just wanted to make sure they were worth the price and then the wait or if it would be better to pick up a box of something that I know has/will age well. I'll try one when they get here and then into the dungeon to age.

They are a bit expensive, but I'm into the regional releases. It's a big cigar!

I agree they are a great size. If they are big then HUGE describes the Libertadores. :D