• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Fuerte Petit Maduro

Joe

Wow, what a great little maduro. Nice dark oily wrapper. Lots of flavor, finishes a little spicy.

Decent draw (seems to vary), nice burn and lots of smoke.

I was looking for something small, so I can grab a cocktail and a cigar without committing 2+ hours. Glad I pulled the trigger on these, another box is on it's way.

A buck a piece, can't go wrong.

JR's had these paired up with some HRDM a few months back. I forgot what it was but I'm thinking $40.00 for the pair.

The Bolivar Fuerte is a great line. I havent had one yet that I didnt like!! :thumbs:

jaxstraww said:
JR's had these paired up with some HRDM a few months back. I forgot what it was but I'm thinking $40.00 for the pair.
Actually it was buy one get one for $5 more. So, roughly $33 shipped for two boxes. The ERDM Cafes are just as good :love:

I love these too. :)

Cheers,
Dixie

bryan_h said:
The Bolivar Fuerte is a great line. I havent had one yet that I didnt like!! :thumbs:
The Bolivar Fuerte Privee series isn't all that great :( The do have some of the most attractive boxes I've ever seen though :thumbs: Has a handpainted portrait of the Bolivar guy on it with a lot of ornamentation surround it :)

Cheers,
Dixie

Any good deals running on these? I've yet to try one but don't want to pick up a box and not like them. Show me some links people :p

JR Cigars has them for 24 a box. For an additional $5 you get a box 5 cigars 1 of each Punch, El Rey Del Mundo, Bolivar, Flor de A. Allones, and Hoyo De Monterrey all 6.25 X 45

$33 Shipped

Not a bad deal.

Smoked the Flor de A. Allones, pretty good smoke

I grabbed that special from JRs ordered 2 of each
Bolivar Fuertes - Maduro Petite a little stronger than they look
El Rey Del Mundo - Cafe Noir

Both these cigars surprised me consideralbey there size does hides a big taste, nice draw plenty of smoke for that short drive or that small job your doing out in your yard. Wish I had grabbed more at that price