• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Gold Medal cigars -- available again?

PTownshend

big-nosed cigar freak!
Ok, anyone know anything about the emergence of these legendary cigars?

So, anyone familiar with releases of Habanos know anything about these? Are these a limited edition cigar, perhaps specific to a certain region (in this case perhaps the UK?).

Any information about these rare puros would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Darren

Ok, anyone know anything about the emergence of these legendary cigars?

I just noticed this cigars reemergence at this link Bolivar Gold Medal

So, anyone familiar with releases of Habanos know anything about these? Are these a limited edition cigar, perhaps specific to a certain region (in this case perhaps the UK?).

Any information about these rare puros would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Darren

Pete,

I think they are coming out once a year in limited production... As a matter of fact, I'm smoking an '06 as we speak. :thumbs:

You might just mention that one of the CP advertising vendors has them for sale. That'd be perfectly fine.

These are not limited to a region as the Regional Editions are. They are available through LCDH worldwide...which means they'll be available at most of the better dealers worldwide.

Wilkey

Definitely want to remove that link...

Why would he want to remove a link to one of this site's own advertisers?

The BGM's are indeed coming back. Although, one can only hope that they come close to matching the blends of the famed original release or Wolter's release version.

Ginseng's information is correct. Although, there are a couple of LCdH operations I would suggest staying clear of.

By the way, and I don't think this runs afould of this site's rules: I would suggest taking a glance at the pricing of all the vendors of this site. You will see that, in general, UK pricing is very high by comparison. The same goes for Canadian pricing. Both suffer from very high taxes.

Definitely want to remove that link...

Why would he want to remove a link to one of this site's own advertisers?

The BGM's are indeed coming back. Although, one can only hope that they come close to matching the blends of the famed original release or Wolter's release version.

Ginseng's information is correct. Although, there are a couple of LCdH operations I would suggest staying clear of.

By the way, and I don't think this runs afould of this site's rules: I would suggest taking a glance at the pricing of all the vendors of this site. You will see that, in general, UK pricing is very high by comparison. The same goes for Canadian pricing. Both suffer from very high taxes.

You means some LCDH are selling BGM of questionable origin? or is their quality bad? or their prices astronomical?
Thanks

$250 for a box of ten. :0

Where can your order some singles? :sign:

GOld Medals and Partagas Culebras will both be available. ihear some vendors have them already and others will be receiving mid july.

If the rumors are true, there may be better prices than $250 out there.

And if these rumors are true, and any BOTL would like to confirm them, please, I would love to hear from you via PM.

GOld Medals and Partagas Culebras will both be available. ihear some vendors have them already and others will be receiving mid july.

I've been holding my breath for a long time, but I can wait a little longer. I've got confirmation from two vendors that these are coming in July. Prices look around $130.

Well I can confirm that the BGM's have arrived to at least one vendor in Switzerland, mine was shipped out this AM. There was a limit of one box per customer and the vendor is now out of stock so I assume that he only received a very small number of these.

Oh and I paid $159 USD for them...higher than some will pay but I will get more for sure when they are available to more vendors at a better price.

eyetek

Well I can confirm that the BGM's have arrived to at least one vendor in Switzerland, mine was shipped out this AM. There was a limit of one box per customer and the vendor is now out of stock so I assume that he only received a very small number of these.

Oh and I paid $159 USD for them...higher than some will pay but I will get more for sure when they are available to more vendors at a better price.

eyetek

You got a good price IMO