• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Royal Coronas

chris28054

Banned
Well I purchased some Bolivar Royal Coronas and the date was supposed to be MAR08 but ended up being MAY08 when I received them. I'm quite new to this and was wondering if this was a good date for these? By good date I mean legit. I might be worried about nothing but knowing the knowledge on this forum I know that help will be on it's way. Thanks

Well I purchased some Bolivar Royal Coronas and the date was supposed to be MAR08 but ended up being MAY08 when I received them. I'm quite new to this and was wondering if this was a good date for these? By good date I mean legit. I might be worried about nothing but knowing the knowledge on this forum I know that help will be on it's way. Thanks

Relax & Enjoy the Cigars the date is fine.

Thanks.... I debated for a day to post this on here in the fear of looking stupid :whistling:

Thanks.... I debated for a day to post this on here in the fear of looking stupid :whistling:

I don't think it's stupid at all to question the date on the box when you've been informed of a differing one previously. Of course, I'm here to talk about cigars and not jump at every chance I see to embarrass or berate someone, so what do I know? ???

Of course, I'm here to talk about cigars and not jump at every chance I see to embarrass or berate someone, so what do I know? ???

There are some members that browse the posts with just this intent. However, I don't think you want to invite them............ :sign:
LOL

Sometimes a sense of humor helps on the internet. But following a persons posts with a preconceived notion is highly presumptuous.

To complain about what appears to be something, and then blatantly doing it oneself, based on a hunch, is much worse,.

It also tends to backfire.

I've got a couple boxes of "new" Boli RC's and they are smoking wonderfully.... :love:

My advice is to try one and tell us what YOU think....I think they are pretty darn good, right now..... :cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

I just lit one up 10 minutes ago and all I can say is that it is mighty tasty right now!!! For the age it is much better than anticipated and even better than soe ISOM I have had recently with some age on them.

I got 2 5ers from a member a month or so ago and have really enjoyed the couple I've smoked. Give the corona extra a try, I think it's even better.