• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Simones RE 07 (Canada)

I'm in for a 5'er. :whistling: :sign:

Great review Greg! There's something hypnotic about smoking a good cigar with a storm rolling in like that. I just got one of these beauties in a trade with a fine botl last week. It may soon have to see flames.

Great review & pics Greg! (As always!) :thumbs:

I'd love to get in on a GB but I just spent the $ on 5ers from you!! :rolleyes:

Oh well, can't have them all. :(

Great review Greg! There's something hypnotic about smoking a good cigar with a storm rolling in like that. I just got one of these beauties in a trade with a fine botl last week. It may soon have to see flames.

I'd take a fiver!

We have 15 down 35 more to go... :D

Uh oh.... some of the usual suspects I see. I wonder where this is going to end up.... :whistling:

I'd take a fiver!

Uh oh.... some of the usual suspects I see. I wonder where this is going to end up.... :whistling:

At DeVonn's house!! :sign: :laugh:

I'd take a fiver!

It's cool with me... :thumbs:

I'd take 10 if someone wants to host a GB.

25 to go :whistling: the Grape Man has stepped up with a dime. :thumbs:

I'd take a fiver!

:laugh: :laugh: ....touche!

OK seriously, 25 to go :whistling:

I'd be in if it wasn't 110 degrees here :( . Great review kingantz! You made my mouth water.

Great review, as usual. The pics of the incoming storm are fantastic. I need to get on a storm forum, cuz I could look at that all day. I love weather, and my wife wants to move to AZ. <sigh>.

Great review, as usual. The pics of the incoming storm are fantastic. I need to get on a storm forum, cuz I could look at that all day. I love weather, and my wife wants to move to AZ. <sigh>.

Well Mick,

I probably don't have to tell you that your summers, and winters would be slighty different to those in Minnesota. :laugh: