• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bombed by a really "sirius" BOTL

LouieD

Is that a PSD4 you're holding?
What did I do to deserve such treatment? I just got hit by a very "sirius" bomb that came at me totally by surprise :0 . And I mean that this was a really "sirius" explosion, totally uncalled for!!!

My thanks to Joey for launching this missile my way.

So I decide to torch one of these special gifts and look through the new CA that just arrived. What should I see but the very vitola that I am smoking is the top rated figurado. As much of a Padron whore that I am, I can't remember the last time that I had a Piramide. An absolutely great smoke with a perfect burn and perfect draw.

You better turn up that radar and put the missile defense system on because the siriusstoogie house just might get a return strike :whistling: .

Great play!!!
Gotta love the rash of bombing around here lately huh!?!? :thumbs:

Couldn't happen to a nicer BOTL, that's for sure.... :thumbs:

Great play all around, gentlemen - B.B.S.

NIce play!

Yep, I'm sure glad we are on the good
buddy side of all this the bombing :laugh:

Brian

Very nice play Joe and as BBS stated, couldn't have happened to a nicer brother....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Enjoy them Louie. This stealth attack was prompted by your threat (see my Exclusivo review) to watch my back at the next herf ;) No need to retaliate directly---PIF it! :D

Told you guys before, don't blame me; blame Mr. Peat :whistling:

One more missle hit expected somewhere in the mid-west today or tomorrow :p

Hey Louie--you're the one who needs to look at your back :sign: