• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bombed, still have the shakes, (first time, help with etiquette pleas

collegestu

Since this is my first time experiencing what most have talked about here, I can now say that I understand what BOTL means. At first I didnt think much of it, actually a little sceptical. At my suprise, I was hit by JOREL who I can't thank enought. I wanted to take the time and let everyone know how nice it was to see that there are still nice, trusting people left in society.

On a side note, I am not familiar with the proper etiquette of after receiving. Is there a note, or some exchange to be done. I know from what I have read that if you send one, you should not think of receiving back from the person you bombed, but what is the status quo for etiquette for a reply if any, (other than posting a thankyou on here?)

thank you JOREL for the gift. I have already smoke one yesterday since I opening it saturday, WHAT A GREAT GIFT.

Congratulations. You know have to send him a pint of chicken blood and 3 virgins

Nah, just PIF (Pay It Forward). Time for you to target someone else and send something their way.

But hell, what do I know? I'm just a jackass.

He has no idea of what a smart jackass you are :laugh:

As the Souldog said, look around, make some friends, get a feeling and PIF, some of us are older so we can drop the requirements for 3 virgins and we would smile, but die in the process. Now I'm going to have to sit back and figure out what the heck I would do with one virgin :love:

This is a great place, have fun and when you get the urge, share it.

On a side note, I am not familiar with the proper etiquette of after receiving. Is there a note, or some exchange to be done. I know from what I have read that if you send one, you should not think of receiving back from the person you bombed, but what is the status quo for etiquette for a reply if any, (other than posting a thankyou on here?)

Some good reading here. Not the be-all-end-all answer, but at least some opening thoughts on your question.

Nice play, Jorel.

Edit: More thoughts here

But hell, what do I know? I'm just a jackass.

Damn man, enough with the self pity (if it wasn't, you wouldn't have added it to this post). Somebody called you a jackass which meant you probably deserved it, so suck it up and move on.

Everyone Calm Down!

22am4h.jpg

Way to play!

Also Tomthirtysix I appreciate the links. Both were good reading for this newbie ;)

Seeing that little white box is always a neat thing to see in your mailbox! Nice job John!

P.S. sorry for being a dick in the thread earlier.....been having a bad day/week/month. And yes, Jon and I have kissed and made up!
laugh.gif

Seeing that little white box is always a neat thing to see in your mailbox! Nice job John!

P.S. sorry for being a dick in the thread earlier.....been having a bad day/week/month. And yes, Jon and I have kissed and made up!
laugh.gif
DICK! :laugh:

Thanks Bro, you know you're good in my book ;)

laugh.gif

Pictures or it didn't happen. :)

Thanks for the links tom, it was helpful. From what I have read, it seems the best thing is to PIF since, I already did the thanks part. Do any of you send a thank you card, (actual snail mail, not e-card, or anything else e-*******?) What do you guys think?

It isn't necessary but I always send a PM. I have gotten thank you notes in the mail before that I thought were very well conceived and impressive. I blame Robbie.