• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOMBED! :thumbs:

mtshdtv

While I must inform you the day after Easter my front porch BLEW UP!!! At first I thought spontaneous combustion, it's been so hot. Upon further inspection I did find what looked like a USPS Priority mail box (the BIG one) and a bunch of PRIMO...I mean PRIMO sticks Anejo, Opus, Padilla, Pepin, ISOMs....and the list goes on and on.
What an introduction! I've been on a bunch of other boards and met some nice folks but, these guys are TOP NOTCH!! I can't thank you guys enough and I'm definitely going to have to make so time for these sticks.

I huge THANKS to these BOTLs:
John (JFields)
Charley (Chrls67)
Charlie (Putz Mulligan)
Vinh (Vin#)
Seth (Seth)
Nate (Nfulton)
Rob (Mysterea)
Tom (tomthirtysix)

While I must inform you the day after Easter my front porch BLEW UP!!! At first I thought spontaneous combustion, it's been so hot. Upon further inspection I did find what looked like a USPS Priority mail box (the BIG one) and a bunch of PRIMO...I mean PRIMO sticks Anejo, Opus, Padilla, Pepin, ISOMs....and the list goes on and on.
What an introduction! I've been on a bunch of other boards and met some nice folks but, these guys are TOP NOTCH!! I can't thank you guys enough and I'm definitely going to have to make so time for these sticks.

I huge THANKS to these BOTLs:
John (JFields)
Charley (Chrls67)
Charlie (Putz Mulligan)
Vinh (Vin#)
Seth (Seth)
Nate (Nfulton)
Rob (Mysterea)
Tom (tomthirtysix)

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

JC....that's a BIG friggin' BOMB. Nice one fellers...

Enjoy brother!

You need to post more so I can stare at your Avatar! :thumbs:

Enjoy brother!

You need to post more so I can stare at your Avatar! :thumbs:

Seriously... why is it the one guy who listens to "Read More, Post Less" has an avatar like that?

Enjoy the smokes, Tony.