• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bombed within an inch of my life Friday!

Ugaman72

Just wanted to post a public thank you to John (jfields) who bombed me Friday with 5 of the most beautiful Fuente babies I've ever seen. As many may know from reading the buy/sell/trade ads, I screwed up by posting a buy ad without waiting my 4 months. It was an inexcusable screw up, and I hope I did enough to rectify the situation. John saw this, and took pity on a newbie by sending me out a sampler f some of Fuente's finest. To say he's gone above and beyond is not doing it justice. So, I just wanted to say thank you to him and let newbies know that if you screw up, do the right thing and do what you can to make up for it. John, and the people on this board are way to generous to screw things up and get a bad reputation in the beginning. Thanks again John!!

Way to go. Your first bomb. I bets that a good feeling. Im new here myself and have'nt experienced a bomb yet. Nice job keeping your screw up civil fellow Ga boy.

Yep, that Jfields is one generous brother, and a fine example of cigarpass at it's finest.

Just one other thing...Newbies, take a page from John's book and do the same when you get established in this hobby. The best thing about this community is the brotherhood. Return it by bombing a few newbies when you get a better hold on the hobby. "Pay it forward" is a term I hear on here a lot. I can't wait until I can "bomb" a few people myself.

Way to go. One of the first things I noticed about this board is how people are always willing to help one another.

Yes recieving your first bomb is great and you are right, there area lot of great people here in the community.

John did that, naaaah! Must have been his wife! You sure? :laugh:

Nice to suffer his wrath huh...enjoy.

Nice play sir!

Brian

Thanks for the kind words Chad. The pleasure was all mine. Just like you, I was quickly welcomed into this community, and caught the PIF bug from the man who posted in this thread above me. :whistling:

Enjoy!!!

I'm still waiting for my trial period to be offer so I can particapte in bombs. It seems that many of you are very nice, and I completely agree with the PIF.

I'm still waiting for my trial period to be offer so I can particapte in bombs. It seems that many of you are very nice, and I completely agree with the PIF.

Well, there's no "trial period" for bombs. They're entirely at the discretion of the sender. Bear in mind that it's always better to give than to receive, and most of the long-time CP members operate with this assumption. If you want to be bombed, be polite and participate. And send out bombs or run contests yourself when you're confident.

PIF passes are different, and you do need to be around for a while to do PIFs or participate in box passes. But it's not a hard and fast rule. If you're under the line but the people running a pass trust you, you'll be invited to participate. If you've been here for years, but haven't accumulated a good reputation ... good luck.