• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bombing etiquette

Cheekie said:
This is cheekie's response, in no way should it reflect the views of the Board, it's Administrators, the Members who choose to participate in said forum. This also does not reflect the views of her friends, family members, or the random people she meets on a daily basis.

Since I have the privy of hoping a flight at just about any given moment- Dad works for the airlines :) I would prolly hop a flight, make it to said persons place of residence, drop trow and pee on their azaleas!!
I am kidding ..... :whistling:
[snapback]271643[/snapback]​
Yeah right ???

Don't let emo talk you into PIF. Bombs are gifts to be smoked. Bomber thanked publiclly unless they say different. If you get something new maybe a review for the rest of us. and pix of azalea assault.

Baron Porthos said:
Don't let emo talk you into PIF. Bombs are gifts to be smoked. Bomber thanked publiclly unless they say different. If you get something new maybe a review for the rest of us. and pix of azalea assault.
[snapback]271728[/snapback]​
I dont have to talk her into Peeing In Flowerbeds! LMAO BTW, I wasn't meaning to gift the cigars she received in a Pay It Forward type of way. I just ment, if you felt the need to repay someone for their kindness, then to PIF to keep the spirit moving.

Emo

Baron Porthos said:
Don't let emo talk you into PIF.

Uh... hun, we are past the days Emo could talk me into anything...
...he ain't that friggin cute! LOL

Baron Porthos said:
and pix of azalea assault.

baron- you are one strange strange bird, but, hell to each one his fetish!

[snapback]271742[/snapback]​
Pissed on flowers is a hell of a fetish. :whistling: Onsecond thought, I am gonna leave this one alone....

emodx said:
Pissed on flowers is a hell of a fetish. :whistling: Onsecond thought, I am gonna leave this one alone....
[snapback]271744[/snapback]​
uhhh.... man without sin shall cast the first stone...

Casting stones from a house of glass ......

E, I agree with you! You SHOULD leave this alone....

Cheekie said:
emodx said:

[snapback]271759[/snapback]​
LMAO, I am not a man w/o sin, but I did toss the first one. Second, living in a glass house is a fetish all to it's own, so who cares about a little broken glass. But you brought up peeing in public places. Still think the golden flowers is fucking hilarious!

emodx said:
Cheekie said:
emodx said:

[snapback]271759[/snapback]​
LMAO, I am not a man w/o sin, but I did toss the first one. Second, living in a glass house is a fetish all to it's own, so who cares about a little broken glass. But you brought up peeing in public places. Still think the golden flowers is fucking hilarious!
[snapback]271764[/snapback]​

ok you have cried war!!!
Just know that this is the line in the sand!

Golden Flowers ROFL

Hey don't get your undies in a bundle there Cheekie... nevermind. Probably keeps them out of the flowers that way.

Baron Porthos said:
Golden Flowers ROFL

Hey don't get your undies in a bundle there Cheekie... nevermind. Probably keeps them out of the flowers that way.
[snapback]271779[/snapback]​

Uhm, kinda hard to do in my case.

And it is all in good fun, me and emo have an understanding.... We don't kiss n' tell...
But, if we did, aww hell! Well... there are some interesting one's between us both.

But some might say that mine are slightly stranger :)

This is an old thread I know but I have to ask... I have been wondering about bombing a few members on here but I need to know... How do you get their address without them knowing about it? Is it a profile situation? Should my profile be updated? Sorry, probably a stupid question... I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff. Thanks!

Having an updated profile is always a good thing. If a members address isn't in his (or her) profile then you have to find somebody that has it and is willing to give it to you.

If you dont want them to know that you saw their Profile. PM a couple of people and see if they know it.

If you dont want them to know that you saw their Profile. PM a couple of people and see if they know it.

Or you can log out (top left corner, next to your username), and view the profile as a non-registered guest.