• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Bombing" of the Troops Overseas *now with pics***

I wanted to get your input on something. I send quite a bit of Jerky overseas to the guys in IraQ and also Afghanistan. I always send them extra stuff when they order, including magazines, candy, and especially cigars.

A pretty close friend of ours from where I live is over there right now as well.

Anyways, I know there are alot of people out there who like to help these guys out in some way or another and we send alot of "bombs" around to each other, why not send a few over to the troops.

I've got 3-4 different guys in mind who all smoke cigars that are currently deployed that I'm sure would love to get some nice sticks. I hope I'm not out of line by asking you to participate, merely saying that if you'd like to donate a few sticks I'd like to put together a few nice packages for these guys. Its one of the best ways to pass time while over there. I could hopefully get pictures of these guys with the smokes when they receive them.

Just an idea, but what do you guys think??

Edit....Here is Sgt Kaiser, a US Marine. I believe this is a 5 Vegas A I sent him.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=1/2209521052.jpg&s=x4

I was honored to serve when it was my time. In the Navy, especially aboard smaller ships (in my case, submarines) the "recreation committee" maintained a small store of items for sale. I stocked smokes, candy, etc available for the crew during a patrol. You Army/Marine vets - did you do something similar? If we could hook up with one or more of these "rec committee" guys, we could assemble a bomb from time to time. We might want to find a better lable, though. :)

Hillbilly, I'm IN!

Great Idea Hillbilly! Lots of people send to the troops. Here is a website for it too.

LINK

HB, this is a great gesture and I would love to help! Would you want to send this all as one big package or have everyone send their donation directly?

I for one think it would be very cool for everyone to send directly (I imagine it would really make a soldiers day to receive several packages of goodies from guys that just want to show their support and say thanks). Now, of course never having been in the military, I am not sure if this is possible, but if so, I definately think it's the way to go. Either way, I'm in brother! :thumbs:

I'm in...... just let me know where to send them..... I've already sent stuff thru www.OPFTH.com ..... this would be nice also.

I'm in. Let me know what to do and when.

Doc.

This has been done a few times here

The troops appeciate care packages :thumbs: :thumbs:

Bill

grand cru no 2 said:
HB, this is a great gesture and I would love to help! Would you want to send this all as one big package or have everyone send their donation directly?

I for one think it would be very cool for everyone to send directly (I imagine it would really make a soldiers day to receive several packages of goodies from guys that just want to show their support and say thanks). Now, of course never having been in the military, I am not sure if this is possible, but if so, I definately think it's the way to go. Either way, I'm in brother! :thumbs:
[snapback]279758[/snapback]​

Well, whatever you guys prefer is fine with me. I can save you guys the shipping costs by sending it, but that's really not a big deal. I guess it all depends on how many people want to participate.

count me in Hillybilly - I will use the profits from the Steeler win over Denver to pay for my shipping :whistling:

I'd be in I have alot of good smokes that I can send that aren't to my taste anymore. No dog rockets just sticks I'm not fond of anymore.

Awesome, thanks for the interest guys.

If you like, you can just send them to me and I will put a few packages together for these guys. I will also write something up and let them know we support them at cigarpass. If possible I'll have them take some pictures and email them too me.

I'll also post who and where they are going to.

Erick Anderson
3303 Sparrowhawk Dr.
High Point, NC 27265

Packages will be going to....

SGT Keiser D.T. 8961 US Marine Corps
Co B 228th FSB
2-28 BCT
Al Taquadum
APO AE 09381

LCpl Ryan Abbott, USMC
HMH-466 F/E
UIC 41101
FPO AP 96426-1101

Maj Allen Hing US Army

SPec. Steve Martin US Army.

Thanks for trusting me with this guys. I know I haven't been around long.

I'm sure these guys will really enjoy the suprise!

Just want to make sure, Hillbilly. Send to you, or direct to the address for the Sgt?

NullSmurf said:
Just want to make sure, Hillbilly. Send to you, or direct to the address for the Sgt?
[snapback]279884[/snapback]​

You can send to me. I'll put together a package with smokes, magazines and some Jerky!