• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bombing

I have to be honest,

I enjoy seeing the pics of the bombs.. This has been very entertaining. I understand it wasn't kosher in the past, but I believe 9 years ago in Sam's post it was due to listing out the contents. Media has changed in 9 years. Pictures don't give out the exact contents of the bomb. I think we should be open minded about this. The pics have brought great content to the board.

Okay, I'm curious now. What sort of "media" changes are you talking about? We haven't used rock hammers and stone chisels since... geez... at least 1999. It's not about technology, it's about exposure of both people and content.

NA

Bad form period. It's not about the contents. Remember what Granny used to say, "It's the thought that counts"

I have to be honest,

I enjoy seeing the pics of the bombs.. This has been very entertaining. I understand it wasn't kosher in the past, but I believe 9 years ago in Sam's post it was due to listing out the contents. Media has changed in 9 years. Pictures don't give out the exact contents of the bomb. I think we should be open minded about this. The pics have brought great content to the board.

Okay, I'm curious now. What sort of "media" changes are you talking about? We haven't used rock hammers and stone chisels since... geez... at least 1999. It's not about technology, it's about exposure of both people and content.

NA

Holy raised from the dead!

Crazy timing being Zombie Jesus weekend and all!

What the fuck? Neal?? Hey man, how's your pants?!?! :0

I have to be honest,

NA

I simply meant with smart phones, Its incredibly easy to snap a photo and upload it. It has not always been that easy.

I have to be honest,

NA

Holy raised from the dead!

Crazy timing being Zombie Jesus weekend and all!

Excuse me?

I have to be honest,

NA

I simply meant with smart phones, Its incredibly easy to snap a photo and upload it. It has not always been that easy.

I'm not being sarcastic when I ask this... Did you read this thread completely before you posted?

It has nothing to do with ease of taking pictures or ease of posting them. The practice of not posting bomb content pictures is to respect that a gift from a botl is a great thing no matter what.

Not trying to come off as dickish, but perhaps a re-read is in order.