• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOMBS & Thankyou's

Pugman1943

Today I received my fourth BOMB! Rules and decorum prevent me from mentioning names; but I think I would be safe if I said these folks resided in Alpharetta, GA; Gwynn Oak, MD; and Roswell, GA. Also, a thank you goes to MX (who tried to send home made beer but couldn't stuff the bottle in the box).

The quality of the bombs is beyond my reasonable hopes and very appreciated. In truth, with my pre puberty palate and a advanced case of can't find my azz with both hands, some of these things scare the living (and not so living) you-know-what out of me.

As I mentioned to a fellow member, I am defining both what I like and what I don't. I am not Souldog and can't find my nuance of cinnamon from the earthy taste; but I can do what Doc said, put it in my mouth and smoke it, or at least try it.

Thank you all for your threads, sharing and sometimes that kick in my xXx. I am trying and learning thanks to you.

Appreciate you all;

Ed

It's ok to mention names and thank those who bombed you, mentioning what they sent is what's frowned upon.

Glad you've experienced what CP is all about.

Thank being the case, special thanks to:

Golfanatic

Bigmanfromou

Khari

MX

Like I said, It is what we do.....

PIF

Tim

Wow four bombs at once!! I hope you have good homeowners insurance:sign: Way to play gentleman.

Way to play the Pugman guys! I think you've become quite the type of guy the members have been waiting to bomb! :thumbs:

Thanks for welcoming Gramps into the ranks fellas...

Just remember... Family sticks together
cool.gif
sign.gif

No problem bro! I haven't given back 1/2 of what CP has given to me....yet