• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Books revisited

TJ English The Westies
S.E. Hinton The Outsiders read this one more times than i can remember
Nelson DeMille Cathedral
Pete Hamill A Drinking Life
and i am going to have to reread erogon and eldest before the new book comes out
edited to add one of the funniest books I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell by Tucker Max

Reading a good book and smoking a good cigar...nothing better. Some of my favorite authors and favorite book from them:

Neil Gaiman - American Gods
David Brin - The Uplift War
Connie Willis - The Doomsday Book
William Gibson - Neuromancer
Isaac Asimov - Foundation series
Gabriel Garcia Marquez - 100 Years of Solitude - quite possibly my all time favorite
Herman Melville - Moby Dick
Yukio Mishima - The Sound of Waves
Mark Twain - Tom Sawyer
John Steinbeck - Totilla Flat
Ernest Hemingway - Old Man and the Sea
Dr. Seuss - Green Eggs and Ham

Walden

...and Click, Clack, Moo... Cows That Type (for my son... he likes the pictures and my sound effects).

Reading a good book and smoking a good cigar...nothing better. Some of my favorite authors and favorite book from them:

Neil Gaiman - American Gods
David Brin - The Uplift War
Connie Willis - The Doomsday Book
William Gibson - Neuromancer
Isaac Asimov - Foundation series
Gabriel Garcia Marquez - 100 Years of Solitude - quite possibly my all time favorite
Herman Melville - Moby Dick
Yukio Mishima - The Sound of Waves
Mark Twain - Tom Sawyer
John Steinbeck - Totilla Flat
Ernest Hemingway - Old Man and the Sea
Dr. Seuss - Green Eggs and Ham

Nice list, I also loved 100 Years of Solitude. Have you read Love in the Time of Cholera? If you like Gabriel Garcia Marquez you should give Jorge Borges a try as well, if you haven't already. I recomend Ficciones. Awesome! :thumbs:

-mark

It cannot get better than The Count of Monte Cristo by Dumas. I cannot help but be awe struck each time I read this work. I also really enjoy Sienkiewicz's With Fire and Sword. If you haven't read any part of the Sienkiewicz trilogy, I highly recommend it. He is truly a master of his craft.

-Mark

I'm reading Lord of the Rings for the first time. So far it's been great with my cigars.

Would go back to ...
To Have and Have Not and A Moveable Feast - Hemingway while smoking a Hemingway
The Razor's Edge - M. Sommerset Maughm
Last of the Mohicans

Anyone read The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin? I need to get this I think.

Two by David McCullough:

"John Adams" and "1776"