• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

At 2 wins 3 losses the Kansas City Royals are playing .400 baseball, guess I better cheer while I can :D

Think I'll celebrate now, maybe a Short Story :whistling:

At 2 wins 3 losses the Kansas City Royals are playing .400 baseball, guess I better cheer while I can :D

Think I'll celebrate now, maybe a Short Story :whistling:

Damn that Sweeney!!
Always kills the WhiteSox.
Too bad we couldn't sign him like we did Thome. Ig you cant beat them Hire them.. :whistling:

The only BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! I've been seeing so far is the Cubs getting the $hit blasted out of them! :laugh:

What's the current losing streak up to now, FIVE? :laugh: They finally broke their 28 inning scoreless streak last night. :p

Let's look at the how the Cubs have done so far in the month of May:

5/1: W2-1
5/2: L0-8
5/3: L1-5
5/4: L0-6
5/5: L0-1
5/6: L1-2

In SIX games so far in the month of May, they've scored a total of FOUR runs. :0

If they keep up this pace, they'll be fighting Pittsburgh for LAST in the NL Central. :laugh:

Bill, I'm surpised you didn't catch the mis-spelling. He meant to say Thud! Thud! Thud! :laugh: :laugh:

The only BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! I've been seeing so far is the Cubs getting the $hit blasted out of them! :laugh:

What's the current losing streak up to now, FIVE? :laugh: They finally broke their 28 inning scoreless streak last night. :p

In SIX games so far in the month of May, they've scored a total of FOUR runs. :0

If they keep up this pace, they'll be fighting Pittsburgh for LAST in the NL Central. :laugh:

the cubs are hurting right now, but the season has a long way to go. we'll see. GO CUBS! :cool:

Well anyone wanna wager that the lovely KC ROYALS lose AT LEAST 110 this year? Anyone.... :sign:

June 13th: Houston 9, Chicago 2
June 14th: Houston 5, Chicago 4
June 15th: Houston 3, Chicago 2
The Astros beat your two best pitchers, Maddux and Zambrano. :laugh:

Records as of June 15th:
Houston 35-32, 5 Games behind
Chicago 26-39, 13 Games behind

:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

The only "BOOM BOOM" I hear coming from the north side of Chicago is the Cubs self destructing. :sign:

BILL, where have you been? thought you were kidnapped or something, good to see you escaped! once DERRICK LEE gets back we'll see how close our race gets! GO CUBS! :laugh: :cool:

The Cubs are just horrible this year, too many injuries like every year. I'm not a Mets fan, but man are they hot right now, i think they may be the best team in baseball.

Well looks like the CUBS are in their favorite place, THE BASEMENT, incompetency with a vengeance. Send me your addy cc and i'll pay up. :rolleyes: