• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boom said the dynamite....

Audi_kraut

I am hesitant to post this.. But I too have been blown away. The bomb landed on the front door and was waiting inside on the steps by the time I came home. This bomb was SO unexpected due to the timing of it all. Joe and I have met up on numerous occasions and exchanged sticks. It has turned into a fun little contest. Not only is he coming down to Houston for the Cigar Festival, but he managed to ninja me.

The timing of it is what makes this so special. I know he's been busy as all heck and I have been too. But for him to remember my birthday and to bomb me days before it is amazing. This still seems surreal as I'm typing it. Between planning a 5 day wedding and formal engagement my mind has been elsewhere to say the least.

Needless to say, he's one this battle.

Joe. You Rock.

As I was putting up the sticks into my Joe B. bag, I decided it was time to smoke the Partagas Serie D he so kindly gifted me during one of the previous battles. Til' next time friend...

Nice hit Joe and congrats Michael! Happy early b-day Buddy.

Happy early birthday bro! I wanted to make sure it got there early and I'm glad I got cross something off your wish list.

Just in time for his birthday too. Nice timing Joe.