• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOOM!

It has begun.
DrudgeSiren.gif
DrudgeSiren.gif
DrudgeSiren.gif

doc.gif

Well I knew it was coming (Jarheads ain't real smart). So I left the targeted area and went fishing. The rainbows are running' on the Willoughby river so I figured this would be a good time to go. Fishing sucked, seems everybody and their brother was lined up on both banks. And as usual, I got to stand between two neophyte flatlanders with new fly rods. That's another story. So after two days I figure it's safe to come home. To make a long story short, I managed to avoid being collateral damage on the assault on my mail box and front door. The wife is a different story. She's pissed, and I think she out ranks you.

Thanks shipmate. How'd you know I needed a bigger one. :blush:

Doc.

We all need a bigger one, that's how :laugh:

Well I knew it was coming (Jarheads ain't real smart). So I left the targeted area and went fishing. The rainbows are running' on the Willoughby river so I figured this would be a good time to go. Fishing sucked, seems everybody and their brother was lined up on both banks. And as usual, I got to stand between two neophyte flatlanders with new fly rods. That's another story. So after two days I figure it's safe to come home. To make a long story short, I managed to avoid being collateral damage on the assault on my mail box and front door. The wife is a different story. She's pissed, and I think she out ranks you.

Thanks shipmate. How'd you know I needed a bigger one. :blush:

Doc.

4 landed yesterday and you're the only one who has posted since impact. I wonder if they all left the area ???

Even though the package was disguised cleverly enough to get through my office building's security (albeit it took an extra day to make it up to me), my mail guy must have known something was up as he tossed the box at me this morning and ran like hell out of my office. As such, thankfully I am the only one injured and think I'll survive once the smoke clears!!

Thanks so much for a totally unexpected and pleasant surpise :thumbs:

Yep yep....There was definitely a direct hit here from AVB today. I'd say it was a surprise but he did lay out a line to the NW Missouri area and I had time to prepare in advance. I can't say the PO was to prepared for this little bomb. :laugh: I think the Fire Department put out the flames there already as the Mailman did look a little worse for wear. So thanks for the nice little surprise Ray. I'm going to really enjoy this one. :thumbs:

Edit to add the I'm part. :laugh:

Just a little class for your ash :D

Yep yep....There was definitely a direct hit here from AVB today. I'd say it was a surprise but he did lay out a line to the NW Missouri area and I had time to prepare in advance. I can't say the PO was to prepared for this little bomb. :laugh: I think the Fire Department put out the flames there already as the Mailman did look a little worse for wear. So thanks for the nice little surprise Ray. I going to really enjoy this one. :thumbs:

Back