• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boston B&Ms?

Mizicke5273

Any good B&Ms in downtown Boston or the Chelsea area (sp)? Ill be headin out there for work on Friday for 2 weeks, and may need to replenish my stock while out there.

Last year when I was there, I was unable to find any. Although I dont think I looked too hard on google if I recall.

Absolutely! Cigar Masters is by far the best place to go if you want a varied selection and a place to smoke as its the only one with a decent sized lounge area and bar. Cigar Masters is on Boylston Street. Gloucester St cigars has an amazing selection of Tatuajes and Cabiguans (probably the best in the country) and has a small sitting area. Jose the owner/manager is a great guy. And for anything HTF like opus, anejo, etc. Peretti's is the only place to go. It might take some convincing to get them to give up their better sticks but they have the BEST high end selection.

Shoot me a PM if you'd like my Number in case you need restaurant recommendations or directions to any of the aforementioned shops. I'll be out of town till the 2nd but Id be happy to help anyway I can.

-Pat

If your going to be near Worcester at all, the Owl shop on main street is great, and then theres Victory Bar and Cigar which is a higher class bar and cigar store...they rip you off too!!

Churchills is the name of a nice Boston lounge. Do a search for it. it's in the north end near the arena the celtics play in.

Though there are a lot of good places, I wouldn't plan on replenishing your stocks there. The prices aren't all that great and they are all about in the same price range.

Absolutely! Cigar Masters is by far the best place to go if you want a varied selection and a place to smoke as its the only one with a decent sized lounge area and bar. Cigar Masters is on Boylston Street. Gloucester St cigars has an amazing selection of Tatuajes and Cabiguans (probably the best in the country) and has a small sitting area. Jose the owner/manager is a great guy. And for anything HTF like opus, anejo, etc. Peretti's is the only place to go. It might take some convincing to get them to give up their better sticks but they have the BEST high end selection.

Shoot me a PM if you'd like my Number in case you need restaurant recommendations or directions to any of the aforementioned shops. I'll be out of town till the 2nd but Id be happy to help anyway I can.

-Pat

Pat has hit the downtown Boston stops. CigarMasters is nice, but it is very highly priced and tend to the "i am smoking a cigar to look cool crowd". As one of a few places downtown where you can smoke at all, you also get the crowd that is looking to smoke cigarettes while they drink. Beer and Wine only at CigarMasters.

Peretti's is awsome. One of the oldest shops in the country. For what ever reason they tend to have a 'standoffish' first impression, but great if you can spend some time with them. Also the closest to MSRP in the Downtown area.

Churchill's Lounge is located in Faneuill hall. Its is also home to David Ehrlich's which is also one of the oldest B&Ms in the country/ Erhlich's moved from their orginal location several years ago and lost some of thier history and feel of an old time smoke shop. But the people their are great. Again only beer and wine. Great place to relax and smoke.

The north end lounge is Stanza dei Sigari (Stanza dei Sigari) which is a great place. In the hear of the north end and below Cafe Vittoria (Cafe Vittoria )(some of the best esspresso,cappuccino and coffee drinks in the city) on Hanover Street. Great way to spend a night, dinner any one of the great restaurants (PM for some sugestions), smokes at Stanzi, esspresso from Cafe Vittoria and the best freshest cannoli you will have have from Modern pastry (yes I know some people will say Mike's Pastry).

If you have time and can get to Leavitt & Pierce Inc in Cambridge, I would suggest that also. Another shop that has been around for over 100 years.

Boston's has some great old B&Ms

While somewhat outdated, this list is not so bad Boston List

Let me know if you need any more info. Or some restaurant ideas.

Al

Thanks for all the replies. Im gona check on the ones recommended and see how far they are from where Im working. Im not what the vehicle situation is gona be until I get out there. So I may be a bit limited on range.

Did some Google searching on some of the mentioned B&Ms. Churchill's Lounge is pretty close to where ill be working at, about only a 1/2 mi. away. Peretti's & Stanza dei Sigari seem to be within walking distance as well. So Ill most likely check a few of those, once I start running low.

Thanks again for everyone's help.

Im staying at the Wyndham in Chelsea, but Ill be working at 1 Boston Pl.

Very timely topic. I will be in Boston for a class May 5 - 9

Seth

Id like to thank Cigar Al & PGK and anyone else who recommended Peretti's. I was finally able to pick a God of Fire. Ive trying to get one of these to try for a while now. It is everything that I thought it would be and then some. It is most definitely a great stick. Not to mention the other great cigars that I was able to pick up, including some others that I have been wanting to try for a long time.

O, is that why I had such a hard time finding it? ;) I got dropped off almost right on its door step but ended up walking around for about 40min trying to find it. I think I walked half of Arlington and Boylston looking for it. Luckily I had a map I printed from google and got my bearings in enough time to get there before it closed.

It was real nice shop, although I thought it would be bigger than it is.

Glad you enjoyed.

Like most older places in Boston they are on the small side. And yes you can miss it if you are not paying attention.

The key at Peretti's and spending a little time there and now walking in askign for Opus (or other HTF) and then leaving.

Hope you got to try some other places as well.

Enjoy.

Al

Are there any good seafood or Itilian resturants in downtown, close to 1 Boston Place?

We've been trying to find some seafood eversince we got here, and havent had any luck so far.

Are there any good seafood or Itilian resturants in downtown, close to 1 Boston Place?

We've been trying to find some seafood eversince we got here, and havent had any luck so far.
Don't screw around, you want Italian food, go to the North End. Safest city neighborhood in the country. I wonder why? :whistling: For seafood, you can't go wrong with Legal Seafood. There's one in Boston, Chestnut Hill and Cambridge. "If it isn't fresh it isn't Legal"

Doc.

Hmm, supposedly theres a legal seafood right beside the office. I will definetly check that out sometime this week.

Nice little shop. I picked up one of their house brand stick. They say they are made by AF. I look forward to burning it tonight.

Seth