• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boston B&Ms?

Went to legal seafood last night, great recommendation. I had the assorted fish dinner, coconut shrimp for an appetizer, and an espresso and boston cream pie for desert. Was a really really needed nice dinner.

This trip is just takin its toll on me, been working at least 12 hr days since last saturday, and a few nights of only 3 hrs of sleep. So that dinner was really relaxing and much needed.

Went to legal seafood last night, great recommendation. I had the assorted fish dinner, coconut shrimp for an appetizer, and an espresso and boston cream pie for desert. Was a really really needed nice dinner.

This trip is just takin its toll on me, been working at least 12 hr days since last saturday, and a few nights of only 3 hrs of sleep. So that dinner was really relaxing and much needed.

if you get you strenght up and are going to the North End ping me and I will give you restuarant tips. There is a great itialian/seafood restuarant there that is awesome. place only seats about 10-12 and you can literally see the kitchen from all the tables.

enjoy the rest of your trip.

al