• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boston cigar and wine shops

If you feel like checking out the cigar bar in Watertown - close to Brookline - send me a shout- I avoid Boston on the week ends

Been walking around the city for two days. Saw duck statues in the Commons, followed the Freedom trail down to Faneuil Hall (sp?). Took a duck boat tour, walked around north end, and got to view Boston from the top of one of the sky scrapers. Fun time so far! I did stop in Stanza's. I wish I had time to spend there. It looked wicked awesome.

cabaiguan juan said:
Been walking around the city for two days. Saw duck statues in the Commons, followed the Freedom trail down to Faneuil Hall (sp?). Took a duck boat tour, walked around north end, and got to view Boston from the top of one of the sky scrapers. Fun time so far! I did stop in Stanza's. I wish I had time to spend there. It looked wicked awesome.
"Wicked awesome"
Your fitting right in. If you happen to see a wedding party walking around town all day for pictures yesterday with a tall goofy looking fellow in a suit amongst the party that was me.. lol hope your trip continues to be enjoyable. You have some great weather here on your trip in a beautiful time of the year.

Wait, was the groom and bride taking pictures in the north end by the water? We saw them taking a picture near the bocce courts on Commerce and Charter streets?

No we were in the back Bay but in the public garden and by the library during the day. I don't think the women made it to the north end.

Ehh, would have made for a good story if it happened. Well cool. I hope you had a good time at the wedding. We had a good time in Boston.