• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boston next week

JHolmes763

Drinkin' the koolaid
I'll be in the Boston area next week. NW of town in Bedford.

Anyone in the area? Any recommendations for a place to smoke?

Thanks!

Be working through the day in Bedford. Staying at a hotel right there. Not sure how late I'll be working or if the crowd I'm with will want to hang out or not.

I checked out the Where to Smoke App and a few places were listed on that side of town. No websites with any of them, though, so it's kind of hard to judge.

Last edited:
Damn, I was going to suggest hitting up Trillium, but you're 48 miles, from either location.

Too many IPAs from breweries around there and I'm not a fan. I was checking out beer options in the area, too.

You're only 20 miles or so from Boston...that would be worth the trip one night...dinner on the North Side and a cigar at one of the many cigar bars in the area. I'll also call my buddy that lives up there for a few recommendations closer to you.

There really aren't any cigar bars in Boston. There is the most expensive place around- in the North End- all the other ones have closed.
To find a great selection of cigar bars you need to go to NH or RI.

If you would like to drop a lot of cash, the North End is the closest place.

Trillium is about 10 minutes away from me.

So I should not have said there are no cigar bars in Boston because there is Stanza Dei Sigari- in the North End.

Are you including cigar lounges, too? Doesnt have to be a bar. Just somewhere inside to smoke. If not, that's a shame.

Looks like there's a place open late up in Nashua, NH (Castro's) only 30 minutes from where I'm at. Guess I'll be heading there tonight. No bar, but BYOB, which is probably better.

Looks like there's a place open late up in Nashua, NH (Castro's) only 30 minutes from where I'm at. Guess I'll be heading there tonight. No bar, but BYOB, which is probably better.

My buddy Tom said that place is awesome...that was his suggestion. He's going to be in Bedford on business on Thursday.

This is a nice place. Not much seating, though. Good selection. Bottle shop next door with a great! selection of beer. Bit of a drive up the highway, but I'll hang here this week.

This is a nice place. Not much seating, though. Good selection. Bottle shop next door with a great! selection of beer. Bit of a drive up the highway, but I'll hang here this week.
Castros is good. and Twins in Nashua is good as well. What hotel are you at?

This week is crazy for me after work but I may be able to work something out. What time does your day end. Best place in Southern NH is by far Twins in Londonderry NH. right off 93 North.

This week is crazy for me after work but I may be able to work something out. What time does your day end. Best place in Southern NH is by far Twins in Londonderry NH. right off 93 North.
Been there...very nice.

Paul, my buddy Tom (goes to the QSH every year) is going to be in the area on Thursday...maybe all three of you can get together if the timing is right. Text me if you can and I'll hook you two up. BTW: Tom & Bill went over to the Granite Group...you three need to get together business wise as well.