• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boston

Heard Bobby Orr's analysis this morning. "Everyone is saying Pittsburgh is playing badly. The Bruins aren't letting them play well".  The fourth win is always the hardest, we'll see.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
Heard Bobby Orr's analysis this morning. "Everyone is saying Pittsburgh is playing badly. The Bruins aren't letting them play well".  The fourth win is always the hardest, we'll see.

Doc

Glad to see we share the same interest in morning sports radio! Orr is such a cool guy and just has such great insight on the game. I loved that he said that I am tired of hearing that the Pens are beating themselves and aren't play to their caliber... How about Z and his Dominate defense is shutting them down and Tuukka is dancing in net! Doc are you tired of hearing everyone compare Tuukka to Thomas as well? Pens were said to be the best in the league on a power play they have had 12 opportunities and came up with a goose egg. Thats not because the Pens aren't Playing well its because the B's are killing it right now!

Hey when is the last time you witnessed a player play for 54 seconds short handed under pressure on a broken leg??????

Like Doc said the 4th game is the hardest!

GO BRUINS!!!!!!!

Great playoff hockey game last night.   I think the Pen's outplayed the Boston in the game, but the only thing that matters is the final score.   Both goalies were outstanding.   As a Pen's fan, I sure wish the nets were 6'4" by 4'.   Damn those post.

It will be interesting to see how Pgh comes out for game 4.   Do they roll over, or do they try to climb Mr. Everest and get back into this series.   I sure hope they packed their climbing boots.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!

That was exciting game last night.  I enjoyed it immensely.  The 2nd OT, I could see Pitt just getting too tired.

It must suck being a sports fan on the East Coast.  Game wasn't over until 3.AM.  I don't know how you guys do it.

Nimrod said:
That was exciting game last night.  I enjoyed it immensely.  The 2nd OT, I could see Pitt just getting too tired.

It must suck being a sports fan on the East Coast.  Game wasn't over until 3.AM.  I don't know how you guys do it.

The game ended here at 12:20am...

The Pen's got schooled by the much better team in this series.   If their goalie stays hot, plan for a parade in bean town in about two weeks.  

Great season for the Pen's, but unless you raise the cup - it is a disappointment.

Congrats Boston.

Nothing like a sweep and a win at home! How sweet it is... Bring on the cup!

Paul

Interesting:

Rask has better stats then Thomas did two years ago when Boston won the cup. Thomas also won the Conn Smythe that year.

Chara was on the ice for 89% of Malkin's even strength shifts. Result? Malkin had zero points and was a -5 on the series.

Both are impressive stats.

An original six final would be fun to watch!