• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOSWELL DAY!

BigJake6904

Fat Texan
Boswell is supposed to update their pipes today, the 15th.

Website says between 12 and 1pm.

Get your Cards and teles ready!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I WAS trying to save a bit of the budget for this day, looks like I'm waiting for the next update.

ARGH!

Just blew my pipe budget on a Peterson St. Patty's Day pipe last night.

Oh well, one of these days I will have cash on hand when the update hits.

DAMNIT I CANT GET THROUGH!!! Been trying for 20 min.

Which one of you bastids is tying up the line?

Got through!

Here is my new baby:

pipe%2010%20(1).JPG

The two tone really caught my eye as well.

I can't wait.

Great people too...Since I live out of a PO Box, they had to ship via usps and not ups. They made the accommodation, and I give them a big :thumbs:

I had jury duty today and when I came back the ones I would have really wanted were gone. Can you believe my luck, the one day to have jury duty! :angry:

-mark

Don't you fuggers ever work? I get home and check out Boswells and anything I might be interested in is gone!! Well, maybe next time.

Don't you fuggers ever work? I get home and check out Boswells and anything I might be interested in is gone!! Well, maybe next time.

x2. The two I was interested in were already sold. I guess I need to be a little quicker on the draw. :blush:

I was really tempted, and was online at the right time (thanks Jake) but couldn't bring myself to buy another pipe when JM specifically told me on the 10th that I should buy one pipe, smoke it for a while, and then figure out what I wanted to try next, once I started to form an opinion about what I liked and didn't like about my one pipe... and he well knows that my pipe hasn't even arrived here yet! LOL... so I'd be busted straight away...

Some nice stuff, that's for sure. The only other pipes I've seen out there that really float my boat are Stanwell... obviously not the same league in terms of being super custom hand mades, but nice proportions and apparently well made, from what I've heard.