• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOSWELL DAY!

Unfortunately, I was tied up all day and just now looked at the Boswell site. I can't believe nearly everthing on 3 pages has sold already! JM has quite a little cottage industry going.

Interesting. The one thing I REALLY like about that one, is that the stem, where it meets the bit, has that polished finish instead of the sandblasted type texture to it, and looks like a ring.

Glad you got to take advantage of the day too!

Yea, there are some others that I really liked too. Unfortunately I was apparently having internet problems because when I was seeing only 4 updated pipes they were all there for everyone else to see. I called them at 1430 and he said that almost everything was new, but I was still seeing the old so he had to kinda tell me what they had. Then I found that I could click on the old ones, but they would come up with the updated pipes. Kinda dissapointing with a couple of the others that were there. But I am happy with what I got, and I will be waiting with this next update to hopefully pick up a shotshell. I am also looking forward to the selection of Boswell Tobaccos that are on the way as well!
B

I picked up a few.

Got:
Xmas Cookie
Boswells Best
Paradise
Vanilla Cream

Ive tried multiple other ones (Thanks CPT/VSG) but the xmas cookie I cannot wait for...I hear it is simply superb.
There were 2 shotshells left as well, any reason you didn't get those? just didnt strike your fancy?

I am really looking forward to that Christmas cookie too!
1.Christmas Cookie
2.Apple Strudel
3.Boswell's Premium Burley
4.Hunter's Choice
5.Rum River
6.Sweet and Mild
7.Northwoods

Yea, I liked the shotshell grooved. But it was one that I didn't see due to my internet problems. But I didn't care for the #7 Shotshell. And yes, my wallet is hating that he told me that too, lol.
B

Well I was stupid and opened up the Boswell sight again yesterday. They added another pipe, and I fell in love with it. I called and there was no answer, and then I realized it was 6:05. NNOOOOOO!!!!!!! But I called this morning at 09:38 and it was still available. I also got the Vanilla cream, autumn blend, and bear blend. I am going to have to block the Boswell site from my computer or something.
B

http://www.boswellpipes.com/Pipesforsale/Pipe1.html

I d really like to try one of the boswell's pipe's
they seem heavy in wieght to what Im used to
The prices are great !!!!!
Man those went fast yesterday :thumbs:

pipe came in today, all I can say is wow....this is awesome.

My first boswell, and definatley not my last. Great customer service, great packaging.

Will definately do business with them again.

TODAY IS BOSWELL DAY. The Pipe list will be updated at 12 PM!

Maybe I shouldn't have told you guys...I want the chance to get one.