• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell update tomorrow

LilBastage

Meat is murder! Tasty, tasty murder.
Just a heads up. I've seen a couple of the pipes he's been working on, and they are gorgeous. I don't know if they'll be part of the update or not, but if they are they'll surely be among the first to go.

My wallet doesn't need to hear this. I still haven't been able to smoke the one I bought at the last update but tonight is the night. I really shouldn't buy another one tomorrow.

And the economic stimulus checks are supposed to hit the bank account tomorrow.

I must resist.......

Just a heads up. I've seen a couple of the pipes he's been working on, and they are gorgeous. I don't know if they'll be part of the update or not, but if they are they'll surely be among the first to go.
Why??? Why do you have to tease me like this? :( I am going to be out of town tomorrow with no computer. I won't be able to see thsis update, but that is probably going to be a good thing. I have bought enough lately. Good luck fellas!
B

Why??? Why do you have to tease me like this? :( I am going to be out of town tomorrow with no computer. I won't be able to see thsis update, but that is probably going to be a good thing. I have bought enough lately. Good luck fellas!
B

You have more of them than any one person could use! Leave these for some of those less fortunate, like myself. I still have a cob for crying out loud! Actually the ones I like will probably be gone before I see them, but I'll definately give it a shot. Fingers crossed....

D

B

You have more of them than any one person could use! Leave these for some of those less fortunate, like myself. I still have a cob for crying out loud! Actually the ones I like will probably be gone before I see them, but I'll definately give it a shot. Fingers crossed....

D

lol, I am bringing some tobaccos for you to sample this weekend. you need to try some of these Boswell's, and a few others. And the Boswell pipes are smoking amazing! And be prepared to hit REDIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B

Since I never seem to get to the site before most of the pipes are wiped out, will the staff at Boswells actually make or reproduce a pipe (or at least a close approximation) that was on an update?

THanks,

Jeff

Since I never seem to get to the site before most of the pipes are wiped out, will the staff at Boswells actually make or reproduce a pipe (or at least a close approximation) that was on an update?

THanks,

Jeff

Boswell will take custom orders, and he will also take orders to attempt to get a pipe close to one he has made. Since all of his are pretty much a one of a kind you can't get a duplicate. And he is very quick to tell you that. But he will take orders.
B

THanks,

Jeff

Boswell will take custom orders, and he will also take orders to attempt to get a pipe close to one he has made. Since all of his are pretty much a one of a kind you can't get a duplicate. And he is very quick to tell you that. But he will take orders.
B
This is correct. He's working on my Birthday pipe right now (well, maybe not RIGHT NOW, but you get the idea). It will be the third pipe that I have had custom made for me. I no longer even try to get a pipe from the update, it's too frustrating. :laugh:

That's a great looking puffer, Doc! :thumbs:

For those interested, pipe #7 (the rusticated author) is one of the pipes I was speaking of earlier. I have a little different design in mind for my pipe, but that's pretty damn close.

I really like that pipe Doc. It is one that I would have ordered if you didn't beat me to it! I stayed out of this update. Still need to savor the Boswell I got in the last update

Nice score Doc. Alan, that looks like that'll be top notch. Glad I got mine in the last update :D

Excellent choice, Doc!

Great looking pipe, Doc!

I can't believe how JM's new releases fly off the shelf. I thought pipe smoking was a lost art but you couldn't tell it from the demand for Boswells. I didn't get a chance to look at the page until late Saturday and only two pipes were left from 3 pages.

I've been thinking of making a trip to the Chambersburg store this summer. Does JM have a good selection at the store or is he selling most of the inventory on-line?

Great looking pipe, Doc!

I can't believe how JM's new releases fly off the shelf. I thought pipe smoking was a lost art but you couldn't tell it from the demand for Boswells. I didn't get a chance to look at the page until late Saturday and only two pipes were left from 3 pages.

I've been thinking of making a trip to the Chambersburg store this summer. Does JM have a good selection at the store or is he selling most of the inventory on-line?
From what I understand there is a good number of pipes in the store as well, but Brewmeister would know better than I.

I'm contemplating a trip in the next year, as well. I've been exchanging e-mails with the Boswells for a few months now and working with J.M. on the few pipes I've had him make for me. They are wonderful people and that lounge is nicer than my living room from the pictures I've seen.

Great looking pipe, Doc!

From what I understand there is a good number of pipes in the store as well, but Brewmeister would know better than I.

I'm contemplating a trip in the next year, as well. I've been exchanging e-mails with the Boswells for a few months now and working with J.M. on the few pipes I've had him make for me. They are wonderful people and that lounge is nicer than my living room from the pictures I've seen.

When I went last November, Dan brought out 3 trays of unfinished pipes for me to look at, plus they have a whole wall with pipes for sale.

Alan & CPT/VSG, if you come down, let's us know, I'll try to slip up there for a herf with ya. :thumbs:

I think the idea, as suggested by Mr. Wolf, for a mini-herf at Boswell's is a great idea. Anyone game?

I think the idea, as suggested by Mr. Wolf, for a mini-herf at Boswell's is a great idea. Anyone game?

Got one scheduled for May 17th if you wanna come. Handyman Dave has a thread in the herf section.