• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell update

LilBastage

Meat is murder! Tasty, tasty murder.
Boswell's updated their site earlier with 2 pages of pipes. There are some nice ones up there, but of course they're going fast! :)

I've been waiting for this update, but nothing seems to catch my eye this time. They are going fast tho!

I think I'll just have one made to order :)

DAMN, which one of you bought the Jumbo X? What I found funny was that most pipes come with 1 oz, but this sucker comes with 4 ozs.

DAMN, which one of you bought the Jumbo X? What I found funny was that most pipes come with 1 oz, but this sucker comes with 4 ozs.
Those things are HUGE! I know a guy back home who has one and he cannot get over how HUGE the pipe is. He's afraid to smoke it because it looks like it can hold about 2 or 3 tins of tobacco and he wouldn't have the time to smoke it! I told him to pack it with a good blend for DGT and smoke it all week. :laugh:

Definitely not for the clencher.

Those things are HUGE! I know a guy back home who has one and he cannot get over how HUGE the pipe is. He's afraid to smoke it because it looks like it can hold about 2 or 3 tins of tobacco and he wouldn't have the time to smoke it! I told him to pack it with a good blend for DGT and smoke it all week. :laugh:

Definitely not for the clencher.

Wow! Jumbo it is! In the one pic it looks like a normal size pipe, but then you see the pipe in hand and the size really shows. Makes my Boswell Classic look like a mini pipe! LOL!

It's incredible how fast the best ones sell. I really like pipe no.11 the "smooth Prince". Whoever got that one is lucky. A2 the "Boswell Egg" is nice also. I'm not too fond of the jumbo pipes though. It says another update tomorrow! Sat. March 15th

There are some VERY nice freehands on this new update, Too bad my budget is "smoked" :(