• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell's new site is almost done.

johncarbaugh

Antisocial Prick!
Page under construction - please check back Friday, August 22nd for all NEW pipes for sale. Thank You!

2785515860_0045889be5.jpg

I'm glad they got the kinks worked out. Earlier almost all the thumbnails were linked to Pipe L. Some nice pipes on this update.

made an order!

What one you get? I love the look of A and O. Just spent my monthly smoke stash :(

Jonas (denverdog) and I split a pipe to give to our friend (Jonas' Brother), Mark. It is a wizard. I was going to wait to post pictures on here out of fear that Mark would see it, but now it's off the site. I will see if I can get a shot at some point. Really sharp looking pipe with some rustication.

Is Berry Cobbler and Boswell's Best Tobac sold by other vendors?
Thanks,
Roy

Thanks,
Roy

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe their blends are only available from their shop. Brewmeister is a regular customer there, I'm sure he would know for sure.

Thanks,
Roy

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe their blends are only available from their shop. Brewmeister is a regular customer there, I'm sure he would know for sure.

He's there now for a NFL Herf, lucky dog. (I was gonna say lucky bastage, but I didn't want you getting confused :whistling: )

I bought my first pipes in early 2000. I knew nothing of pipes and it only lasted a few months. I purchased two ounces of a couple blends and didn't like one. This bag set in my humidor until now. I had to give it to my best friend to hold while I was gone on the mission field and since I've started back into pipes, I dug it up and guess what, one of the pipes I had gotten back in 2000 was a boswell sitter! I"ve smoked a few bowls from it and it is now one of my top thre favorite!

I also love the blend from 2000 now. It was Mark Twain from Tinderbox. I've searched for it, but all the discriptions now sound nothing like this blend. I'm thinking of sending the blend to the boswells to see if they can recreate the blend. Not sure if they do that kind of thing, but it may be worth a try.

Enjoy your boswell!

Andy