• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell's new site is almost done.

Very sharp. I am waiting to hear back from Dan now about a custom pipe. I am going crazy.

Very sharp. I am waiting to hear back from Dan now about a custom pipe. I am going crazy.

That's great! I've had the idea in mind to do a set of custom pipes when I get married for all of the grooms men. I need to start figuring out what I'd want! I'm interested to hear what you are having made! :whistling:

That's great! I've had the idea in mind to do a set of custom pipes when I get married for all of the grooms men. I need to start figuring out what I'd want! I'm interested to hear what you are having made! :whistling:

I'll dig up the pic I have and send it to you. Actually all it is, is a pipe I saw a while back in a mag and have not been able to find ANYWHERE. I liked it so much I sent it to Boswell to see if he would make one like it and put "THE BOSWELL" special touches on it.

Some day I will buy one of their pipes but right now I'm happy with my rotation. I figure one day I will update their page and lay my eyes on a beauty I must have...that will be the day I become a Boswell owner.