• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bought a new humi....

Bat_Chief

Bat_Chief Returns
Per the discussion some of us had one on the Chat Board, I have finally decided upon a humidor. Click HERE if you would like to see it at ebay, otherwise the picture is below.

It's not exactly what I wanted, but for the price, it will do just fine.

I bought it through ebay from www.topshelfhumidors.com for $125 OTD. The cheapest I found OTD to date was for $136, so I think all went well.

One thing I liked about the company was that they emailed me with a confirmation and tracking number within the hour and UPS says I will have it Tuesday. Now that's fast!

I feel like I'm gonna be a daddy again!!
smiley-faces-38.gif
smiley-faces-34.gif

ts-100-chest-front.gif

nice. i was thinking of getting this particular type of humidor like a couple months ago. but i realized that i would buy more cigars.

and then i'd spend even more money.

good choice, dude. yeah, the ones without the legs are cooler.

I have this exact model but without the glass top. I love mine. It works great, looks great (pictures don't do the gloss burl justice), and is the largest one I have. I'm sure you'll like it, especially for the price. :thumbs: :D :D

Nice humi and NICE PRICE!!

I think that's the best I've seen those go for ;)

Thank you for the look-see gentlemen, your insights and approvals are GREATLY appreciated!

Very nice Chief. I was looking at the same model, until I decided on a igloodor. Enjoy it.

I know topshelf from another board. Great guy and nice products and low prices. Now for the fun part....filling it up :D

Man that is one GREAT looking Humidor :love: Great taste man. Im allready running out of room in my 50-75... looks like I need to be loooking for a new one soon myself.

Nice looking Hummi Chief now you have to fill her up LMAO

BenjieV :D

OK, so in the subject you said you just thought you'd share. What exactly are you sharing? Cigars? Pudding?

I mean come on, the suspense is killing me!

Lumberg said:
OK, so in the subject you said you just thought you'd share. What exactly are you sharing? Cigars? Pudding?

I mean come on, the suspense is killing me!

Do you REALLY want to see what I'm sharing?! Then click HERE Lumberg! :p

Oh, and thanks guys, the good news is that it is plumb full with not even any room for a cigarillo!! :D