• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bourbon hype?

A couple of shots of my pre-covid bar, mostly all gone now.View attachment 46490View attachment 46491

Dang! 🤩

Lotsa nice choices there for sure!

I will say, in response to the OP & a few posts since:

Woodford Reserve Double Oaked is as good as Blanton's (and quite similar) for under $50.

Walking Stick is not as intense as the legendary George T. Stagg, nor is it cask strength, but it's almost the identical flavor profile & VERY good.

I usually keep handles of Woodford Reserve, Elijah Craig, and Buffalo Trace around. Knob Creek sometimes for a change of pace. But when I can bag a unicorn, I do.

~Boar

I was introduced to bourbon at age 15 but really didn't consume it much until I was nearly 16.
During my Jr. & Sr. years in high school we would go down the road from our school every morning to the 7-11, we would each purchase a large ICEE, lop off the top, pour in as much Wild Turkey 101 as we could get in there, and drink the whole thing before 1st hour class.
They didn't call it 'high' school for nuthin.
Now days I'm content with Makers Mark; that's all I need, in a decent quality bourbon.
This explains it. Makes sense now.