• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boutique Buster

LeRoy W. Lee

Southern Charmer...
Hello. I've been turned onto La Gloria Serie "N" Oscuro! My (so far) rich, sweet, strong heavenly stick. Has anyone else tried these and what do you think? Best, LeRoy P.S. (#2 fave is the Partagas 1845 Oscuro Extra) Best, LeRoy

LeRoy. We are family here, but a few rules. Please, do what is right, lets get to know each other. Don't just walk into a room and expect us to stop what we are doing. Welcome, but you gotta follow the simple rules.

The sticks you mentioned are most likely dyed to obtain that dark color. There are articles out there describing that process. Mostly related to Onyx cigars.

There are other maduro/oscuro cigars out there that don’t use such processes. One that comes to mind is the Anejo line from Artuto Fuente Cigars. If you haven’t tried them, give them a whirl. The Maduro line in other Fuente cigars would be a less costly alternative. Yey, in my opinion, you get your money’s worth out of Anejos.