• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

box code question

vortex

"A billion Eddie Barzoons jogging into the future
I recently inquired about a box code from a site that will go without mention. of course. I could find no record of it anywhere and have already decided not to buy from this source due to a lack of information about it.

But I'm curious anyway. Has anyone ever heard of a code with FIM as it's location. The product was Bolivar Belicoso Fino with a code of FIM ENE 05 ?

Yes, I have seen the FIM factory code also in 2005. As far as the the BBF's go I would go with 07 or 08 stock rather than the 2005 which tend to be somewhat bland.

Yes, I have seen the FIM factory code also in 2005. As far as the the BBF's go I would go with 07 or 08 stock rather than the 2005 which tend to be somewhat bland.

He know's his BBF's!

I was thinking the same thing about 2005 stock. Some have been a little bland.
2006 would be nice.

Unless of course it was at a discount and then you take a shot...as not all 2005's I've had have an issue.
Could be just the way folks stored them before I got them as well.

Thanks for the replies!

The price was good but it was from a source about which I couldn't get much testimony.

I was looking for some aged Bolivars, though, and recently read a great review of some Immensas from '01. Not plugged and great flavor. Lo and behold, a certain source gets the same box code as the reviewed one! :p

I haven't received them yet but I have my fingers crossed. I know how those years can be.

Thanks again