• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Box Codes

xprinter

Why is it that their is not one source for codes? :thumbs: I've gotten boxes that I thought had a fake code only to find that is real after going through 3 or 4 sources. Why dosn't Habanos SA have a COMPLETE list on their site to help us weed out the fakes and help shut down these bad venders, so far I've been lucky but I know that day is comming.

for the very same reason you mentioned. I think they don't want a list out there for counterfieters to counterfeit! :0 :blush:

Why is it that their is not one source for codes? :thumbs: I've gotten boxes that I thought had a fake code only to find that is real after going through 3 or 4 sources. Why dosn't Habanos SA have a COMPLETE list on their site to help us weed out the fakes and help shut down these bad venders, so far I've been lucky but I know that day is comming.

They also don't want people buying only from one factory. They are changing factory codes at a rate now that is actually hard to keep up with. This was not always the case, but I think they found that consumers were developing a preference from cigars from certain factories, so they changed.