• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Box of AF Hemmingway Untold Story Circa 2006

comptalk

Just opened up a box of AF Hemmingway Untold Story Circa 2006.  Never smoked one.  Mostly due to the time it takes to finish the cigar.  It's the same problem I have with the Partagas Salomon.  Amazing cigar, just takes like 3 hours to finish.  Has anyone tried one of these Hemmingway Untold Story cigars?  How are they?

They remind me of the Masterpiece but I only have them in maduro. I've got some Untold mad's from 2002-2003 that I need to re-visit come to think of it.

Did you buy the box aged? Because sitting on a box of cigars you've never tried for 8 years seems foolish.

Smoked a few and then I age them.  I box many of the cigars I like and age them from time to time.  Foolish to some, maybe.  But the system works for me.

comptalk said:
Smoked a few and then I age them.  I box many of the cigars I like and age them from time to time.  Foolish to some, maybe.  But the system works for me.

I said it would be foolish to sit on a box of cigars you've never had, because...

comptalk said:
Just opened up a box of AF Hemmingway Untold Story Circa 2006.  Never smoked one.  Mostly due to the time it takes to finish the cigar.  It's the same problem I have with the Partagas Salomon.  Amazing cigar, just takes like 3 hours to finish.  Has anyone tried one of these Hemmingway Untold Story cigars?  How are they?

Never smoked on in this box.  I had purchased a fiver pack first.  Decided I liked them and then purchased a box to let it age.  Haven't smoked one in close to a decade, so I wanted to ask if anyone had any recent reviews on them.  That is all.