• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brain Twisters

Lkyman

Sobrrrrrr
Only great minds can read this
This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

I work for a company that make bronze memorials for cemeteries...we have the proof readers proof the patterns upside down for this reason.

I am certain the percentage of people who can raed tihs is more than 55 out of 100.

Rdacial ddue. Taht wsant vrey hrad at all. Preahpas lnoegr wrods?

Tehre ocne was a gril neamd Hnreotce,
Wshoe bstares wree vrey inmsee.
One day, wlhie pyinlag scoecr,
Out ppepod her lfet kcekner,
And she kkecid it rhigt oevr the fcene.

There once was a girl named Hortence,
Whose breasts were very immense.
One day, while playing soccer,
Out popped her left knocker,
And she kicked it right over the fence.

I am certain the percentage of people who can raed tihs is more than 55 out of 100.

Correct, the percentage of people is way higher than 55%. This is the 4th or 5th varition of this to go around. the original (in 2003ish) just mentioned English university and "most people" can read it (which is true). nothing about strange minds or anything silly like that.

there's more Here.

-K-