• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brampton Ontario 11-8th or 9th

ACDetroit

Sorry for the late notice, I will be traveling to Brampton Ontario Monday morning the 8th and staying the night at the Holiday Inn. I did a search on members and it looks like there are a few in Ontario but not sure where. If anyone is in the area and would like to get together for a smoke? I do not know the area well enough to go grab a stick for the night, though I may bring a few with me.

Like I said I'm sorry for the late notice and not even sure anyone is up near the Toronto area but I thought I would check.

Thanks all,

Tony

Hi Tony,

I'm from near Brampton and will actually be down the following week. Hopefully you'll find a member or two to meet. Smoking anywhere in Ontario except your cars is illegal. Even most out door patios. Hopefully you'll have some luck. I'd also suggest bringing your own cigars due to our prices up here.

Turtle Jacks is a great place for wings if it's still around. South on Hwy 10 (Hurontario St) near the boarder with Mississauga.

And if you're into strip clubs the Million Dollar Saloon is a good (but dirty ;)) place to go.

Best of luck,

Mike

Thanks for the line up Mike! I will bring my own sticks for sure (was unaware of the smoking ban I'll see what I can come up with), as for wings, that may be an option. I was thinking of going to Zorro's steak and seafood house for their steak samitch! One of the best I've ever had. Never been to the MIllion Dollar but good to know, just in case I need something to do later in the evening
whistling.gif
!

Yeah I was given such late notice from the office, I would guess not many people will be able to make it!

Tony

Sorry Tony I should clarify. I missed a "basically" in the sentence about smoking in Ontario being illegal. Certainly you can do it outside but no where indoors or, except for few exceptions, at outdoor public places. Hopefully you'll have a balcony or a bench near by your hotel.

Have fun,

Mike