• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brand New

karlgriffin

Please stand by, Thinking of a title...
Hi everyone, Karl here, new member that stumbled upon your great site here. I'm looking forward to getting more involved in the comming months. I am moving from Chicago to Michigan here in the next few months and once settled hope to participate in my first pass.

I will welcome any tips etc, especially with some of the abbreviations used here on the site in postings etc. I have read thru many threads and have read the helpfull hints posted, but some of the abbreviations left me scratching my head.

Again, thanks for having me, I hope I prove to be worthy of this wonderful site.

Karl

Hi Karl, Welcome to CP. I'm doing the opposite move in two weeks. If you go up to the main page there should be a listing of the abbreviations.

WELCOME to CP from another NOOB! :D

Welcome Karl,

FYI, you don't get the unabridged abbreviation decoder ring until after you learn the secret handshake. Hmmm...Who's teaching that this month? :whistling:

Welcome to CP, You're gonna love it here.

preembargo said:
FYI, you don't get the unabridged abbreviation decoder ring until after you learn the secret handshake. Hmmm...Who's teaching that this month? :whistling:
[snapback]195893[/snapback]​

I think Leebo, but I haven't seen him in awhile. Welcome to CP Karl. :thumbs:

Welcome aboard Karl! Nice to have you. There are a bunch of great folks here and a ton of knowledge. Feel free to ask any questions. :thumbs:

Thanks everyone! what a warm welcome. thanks especially for the abbreviation link!

Welcome..
BEfor you leave chicago..you must get togehter with the chicago BOTL.. We can have a going away herf..LOL!!

I swear any excuse to herf!!