• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner Pass

Oh my..... I missed the mailman today and he left me one of those pink slips..... :( Guess where I'll be 8am tomorrow morning... :D

Here's the official time of delivery today:

We attempted to deliver your item at 11:41 am on January 04, 2002 in DEER PARK, TX 77536 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the post office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender.

I believe :thumbs: Horse :thumbs: with the time of 11:30am is the winner of this little contest and I'll be sure to get a little something out to you. Congrats! hbooker should be kicking himself about now for changing his original time which was 11 minutes off. :0

One more time guys.... THANK YOU!

:D :D Hot Dang! I knew all that math (way back when) would come in handy some day!!! :D :D

The way it looked Kenny, you may need to take your Furniture Dolly to get that box outta there!

Well I used every confirmation for every package sent to you through USPS and that was the avge time.
Great pass and a great contest at the end!
figgured out your mail runs from 11:40 to 12:50
Kinda scary what we learn about each other isn't it?
Way to go Horse.

11 minutes on either side that is bizzare.......

First let me say that this Box Pass has landed (Jan 5th) and I'm not going to go into the whole story about the circumstances that kept me from opening this box until Sunday ......talk about pee pee dancing :D :D

Horse, your little package is away for guessing the closest time of delivery. A few of my personal favorites. :p

I am so glad the wife took the truck to pick this box up..... My god..... Y'all spent a small fortune in postage eh??? I think I can use this box for detonating bombs.... ;)
Final list of Cigars: (and its truely humbling guys)

CAO Anniversary
Pardomo Reserve Cabinet Series
2 – Padrom 3000 Maduro
Romeo y Julieta Cedro #3 (Isom)
Partagas Mille Fleur (Isom)
HdM Lancelot Churchill
LaUnica Cameroon Belicaso
Cusano Corojo Robusto
Romeo Y Julieta Exhibition
2 C.A.O. 1968 L'Anniversaire 1998 eXtreme TORO
A.fuente Cuban Corona
Flor de Rafiel Gonzales (Isom)
Mayorga Box Pressed Torp
2- Bolivar Petit Coronas (ISOM 1998)
Partagas Lusitania (ISOM 1999)
Indian Tabac Deluxe Corona Tubo
2- Romeo y Julieta Bully's
RASCC ISOM
RyJ Exhib. #4 ISOM
Bahia Gold Robusto
Bolivar Fuerte (6x44)
Partagas Serie S Perfecto
Mayorga Robusto
Partagas Petit Corona Isom
Partagas S Exquisito
Don Diego Reserve Torp Emense
Cuesta Rey Cabinet #1 Maduro
Carlos Torano Reserve Robusto
HDM Excalibur Oscuro Maduro
R&J 125
Mayorga Tubos
La Finca Cheeroot
Hoyo De Monterrey Excal 1066
Hoyo de Cortez Rimera Calidad
4 Hoya de Nicaragua
Juan Lopez (Isom)
Opus X
Padron Millennium Maduro
Cohiba Siglo IV
Diamnond Crown #6 Maduro (Unreleased)
Diamond Crown #7 Maduro
Quai D' Orsay Gran Corona
Anejo #55 (New)
Padron Anniversary Exclusivo natural
Opus X #2
Opus X SB

Very nice indeed..... several have already found the end of a torch....:) The last two nights the wife goes into my fridgador and PICKS one out of the box pass cigars for me. I've had the pleasure to puff the Anejo #55 (thank you Devin) and a Cusano Corojo Robusto (thank you Matt). I keep telling her that X marks the spot but......... :D

Once again THANK YOU to all...... Kenny :cool:

Thanks Kenny!  It was a splendid pass.:D  I'm already putting together idea's to start a pass on my re-entry in the action :p

Kenny....I just checked and found the box has reached it's final destination, SAFELY!!!!! Excellent!! :D It's always good to see the safe return of any pass.

Thanks for letting me play in your pass. While my supply isn't among the top, I do like taking part in everyone's pass. :p

Kenny, smoke them well! Enjoy! :D Don't forget me on the next one.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign: